3rd Trimester

Baby Room!!PIP

IMG_6374 by Daisharain, on Flickr

IMG_6377 by Daisharain, on Flickr

IMG_6376 by Daisharain, on Flickr

Our 3rd and last baby and we did not find out the sex (we never do) so here is our take on a gender neutral nursery :-)

Re: Baby Room!!PIP

• Love the black and white!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks!!! It turned out alot better then I think most people thought it would. Everyone tried to tell me I need color. I said well when the baby gets here we will know what sex it is and maybe around 6mths we will add some colors :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • I like it the way it is but if you were looking for some color, a splash of red would be nice and red, black and white are supposed to enhance brain development.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love it! Don't listen to others because the colors are perfect! I read that babies love the contrast between white and black and all the bright colors are really just for the parents.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I like that! It's a nice departure from the usual "unisex" style of nursery. Well, it's a departure from any type of nursery! Very nice.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Adorable! I love all the different patterns!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Never saw a black and white nursery! Love it!
    ***Diagnosed with PCOS = 1/29/07*** ***BFP 4/26/07, M/C 5/6/07*** ***BFP 7/14/07, EDD 3/26/08, Born 3/20/08*** ***BFP 3/6/11, EDD 11/13/11, Born 11/8/11*** ________________________________________________ Lilypie First Birthday tickers ________________________________________________ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers ________________________________________________ Daisypath Anniversary tickers ________________________________________________
  • thats really nice, well done :-)
  • Thanks everyone!!!! It great to know that I am not the only one who loves how it came out. By the way the black and white patterned stuffed animals were all hand-made by my sister-in-law, My MIL painted the canvas's that hang above the crib, my grandma handmade the quilt that is hanging on the wall, and the dresser was my dads while he was growing up it was brown we sanded it and painted black :-) It was a family effort!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"