Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Applied for a new job. Question (NBR)

I just noticed my dream job is up for grabs at the same place I work for now. I put in a transfer request (which is pretty much an application) earlier today and talked to my boss about it. I really want to call the HR guy in charge of hiring for this job to make sure he got my transfer and find out the status of this job. Should I wait until next week to do this? Is it annoying if I call this afternoon already?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Applied for a new job. Question (NBR)

• Did you apply online? Say you got an error and wanted to verify that it went through.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • If you didn't apply online, just call and make up a question. Say you wanted to verify you had the correct information for something on the application. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I wouldn't make any excuses to call him.  I would just talk to the guy in charge of HR and say I was wondering if you received my application for the (say name of job) and then just say I wanted to make sure you received it because I am interested in it.  Then say do you know when I would hear something regarding interviews etc.  It's not being annoying it's showing interest. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I would just call the HR person who is filling the position.  I'm an HR Manager and I can tell you that it is never annoying to talk to an internal candidate about an open position.  If you call this afternoon it will just show that you are very interested in the opening and I always make note of that.  Good luck!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Alright I called and left a message. Thanks guys!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"