Babies: 0 - 3 Months

where did you get your birth announcements?

and how much did you pay?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: where did you get your birth announcements?

• I got mine through shutterfly and I paid about $100. I ordered 75 and had a 20% off coupon but their prices seemed reasonable enough and they had TONS of options.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I ordered mine from Shutterfly.  I signed up and got 20% off my order.  I ordered 50 of them but only paid about $10 because I had one of those $20 off coupon codes.  So they would have been around $30.  They were on matte photo paper but looked really great! 
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I ordered mine from minted.com.  They have a great selection and turned out great.  We paid too much!!
  • We ordered ours through the photographer that did her newborn session.  They were $1.00 each for a 5x7 plus $10 for envelopes.  We ordered 85.

Since you are asking, I feel like bragging, so here it is: 

• I ordered mine from vistaprint. They have a sale going on for 20 free, just pay shipping. 

I still have a $20 code for shutterfly to use too 

• tinyprints
  • shutterfly - I had coupon codes from the pampers gift to grow points so I only paid shipping, without the coupon I think they were around .70 for 75 prints
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I shopped around- checked out both designs and pricing with the main suppliers and ended up going with VISTAPRINT.They run sales all the time, it's def worth checking.

Got 50 invites for $47.65 with shipping. Just up loaded my own pic, added and edited the text I wanted... they turned out GREAT!!

Where ever you pick check on sites like retailmenot .com to see if there are coupons!!

• Costco. They have a very limited selection, but we got 75 prints w/ envelops for $20 and they were ready the next day. I went inexpensive b/c DD's birth photo was pricey.
  • If you go to similac.com and sign up for their strong moms emails, they give you a promo code for birth announcements at shutterfly! That's what I did!
    image Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I got ours from TinyPrints. I think I paid around $65 for 50 of them. Something like that.

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • We got two sets at Shutterfly:

This one was $1.11 each:

This one was $1.67 each:

We ordered 50 and paid $74.36 total (free shipping code).  They came out really nice!  I used Shutterfly for DD#1 and loved those also.

• We have huge families and lots of family friends, and I needed 130.  I had them designed by someone on etsy for $10, then uploaded them to Walgreens to be printed.  They're .10 -.20 a piece depending on sales. 

So I paid about $25 for 130 announcements.

Just go to etsy and search birth announcements. They have some really cute ones!

• etsy.com

The announcement was 15.00 and I printed them on my own at uprinting.com. I paid about 38.00 to print 75 announcements 5x7 in cardstock matte.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"