3rd Trimester

POLL: What is your pregnancy indulgence?

So for those of us close to the end.......... I am 37 weeks, just curious what is your pregnancy indulgence that you are trying to get the most out of while still pregnant as you will have to stop/cut back after baby?

For me i plan to indulge the next 3 weeks by having daily ice cream at night and enjoy potato chips, both which i rarely have when trying to watch my weight. 

For an overweight girl, i love that my metabolism has been great pregnant and only gained 22 lbs this pregnancy:)

Re: POLL: What is your pregnancy indulgence?

• Honestly, naps. I've always abhorred them, but now I realize they can be quite nice. I know I won't get to indulge in this guilty pleasure much longer, so I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Subway!  But mostly just being able to have a hankering for take-out or fast food and my husband indulging me.  Also, Eggs Benedict.  And now that I'm thinking about it, I really want some.  :)
    Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Ice cream, some days I have 2 bowls. And, as bad as it sounds, soda- mostly root beer though. I don't normally drink it or even keep it in the house, its just not a habit I want my kids picking up, but since I can't have any adult drinks I allow myself 1 a day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Naps...I frequently take a nap during DS's nap!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bought a 12 ct box of ice cream bars sunday night, theres 2 left. Oops EmbarrassedSmile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have been pretty much eating the same, but have more snacks. Have to have my hummus and crackers everyday and usually frozen yogurt at night. I haven't gained much though so I am going all out this week. Just had a craving after our walk, and ended up getting cookies and cream fro yo with pb sauce and wet walnuts. Doesn't sound good, but it was delish!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Cake, cupcakes, cookies, cinnamon rolls, all sweets in general! I've always loved them but never would eat too many because I know they aren't that good for you but its the baby ;] I will go back to my normal self though once he's born or if I get tired of it before then lol
    ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mexican food and naps
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cheese danish coffee cake, cheesecake and/or cheesecake pie from Luby's.  I'll take whatever they have in the cheesecake dept.  Dreyer's Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.  I crave more sweets than salty snacks.  I'm just like you, I have gained about 22 lbs, and my metabolism must be kickin because I normally can't eat my beloved cheesecake without gaining 5 lbs by the end of the week.  Have fun ladies!

Lazing around with my dog, Caya, in my bed watching TV, blogging and online shopping.  I don't like going to stores in the heat. 

my nursery progress

EDD 9/01/11

my nursery progress

• I also love rootbeer for some reason and i can't get enough. its just so bubbly and sweet lol. I also love to go to a mexican place in town and order nachoes and diet coke. They automatically know what i want to order lol. oh, and naps! lots and lots of them!
  • My alone time.  DH has always known I love to have some downtime just by myself since we first moved in together.  Obviously this will change once the baby comes so I"m really enjoying it now :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Fast food breakfast. I'm planning on getting some on my way into work today.
  • imagemrsmikeyray:
    I bought a 12 ct box of ice cream bars sunday night, theres 2 left. Oops EmbarrassedSmile

Haha!  That so could have come out of my mouth!

• DQ dipped cones and for some weird reason sparkling water with lemon or lime. I can't get enough sparkling water! My DH loves the DQ habit but I seriously think he thinks I'm a nut over this water thing. 
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • pop tarts! I never ate them pre preg and cant get enough of them now
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I have to agree with naps! I never really like taking them before because I wouldn't feel better after, but now they are awesome! 
  • Snacks... I'm normally not a snacker, I just eat meals.  But, I find that i constantly want to snack on pretty much anything now.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• grilled cheese sandwiches!! I now get them in the hospital cafe after each appt, like a little reward! 
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • food food and more food. i've been pretty healthy up to this point as far as giving into cravings so for these last few weeks i am indulging myself as much as i can, who knows, this may be my only pregnancy so i'm going to eat all the pizza, icecream, and slurpees i want!

Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • My biggest indulgence is letting myself do what I want and what I feel like, rather than what needs done at that moment!  Naps, less housework, eating odd/unhealthy things (in moderation obviously), basically, just letting DH take care of me if he wants Smile
  • Italian ice cups!! i cant get enough...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"