3rd Trimester

ready to be done

soooooooooooooooo over being pregnant! anyone else with me?

just a few more weeks

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ready to be done

• ME! I AM SO DONE BEING PREGNANT! i want my body back! i want this baby out! im ready to meet her!!

today i asked my doctor "sooo what are the chances of not making it to 40 weeks?" and all he said was "its not time yet"

so frustrating.

• It's not that I'm ready to be done (although that depends on what day you catch me and whether I'm feeling uncomfortable).  I am just getting really excited and impatient to have an outside baby.  However, I know it is best for him to bake as long as possible.  There is so much brain development that goes on during the last few weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • I LOVE being pregnant...  but I AM ready to meet my little boy :)  My Dr. told me my body and cervix are totally ready... so now I'm super anxious!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am! My body isn't though. I still have quite a bit of time left. :(
    ~I Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Posting from an Android sorry for any errors
  • I'm right there with ya!  I think we have the same due date.  I want him to bake a little while longer but I'm getting so darn excited to see his little face!!  Now. in the middle of the night when I can't get comfortable, can't sleep, can't breathe and have to pee yet again....that's when I'm really done! lol  
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! PLEASE!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • YES, YES, YES!!!! I am so done, sleeping is just not possible anymore and last night it was 11:00 and I still was not able to fall asleep and I just started crying. I am okay with a newborn waking me every 2 hours because with DS I was so tired I could fall back asleep instantly. I walk every day with DS and DH in hopes that I can jumpstart labor and do my c/s before the 30th!  :)
  • I want him out so bad! but im getting induced on monday so now im just laying around and being bored and uncomfortable. but yeah.... back hurts, horrible heartburn so bad i throw up, hemmroids, and feeling queasy. i am sooooo ready.
  • I am...but I have oh...about 10 or so weeks left? LOL

This pregnancy has put me through the ringer since my BFP and I'm anxious to my second little girl :)

• MMMEEEE!!!!!! 

The other day DH looked at me and said, "Wow, you're going to look so different when the baby comes out." Honestly, I feel like I've been pregnant forever and can barely remember what it's like to not have someone living inside of me! I keep looking at all the cute clothes that are gathering dust in my closet and sigh as I slip on the same raggedy yoga pants I've been wearing for days on end.  

• ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!...lol
  • OMGoodness I cant anymore....I am done too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so uncomfortable and to boot I have a cold...I am so done too!!!!! I want to fast forward the next few weeks..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You have no idea... still working full time, too.
  • I week till due date. But Dr. said it may be sooner.

I sure hope so!!!!!!!!!!

Aside from feeling big, round and waddly, I actually feel really great. No aches or pains. Sleeping is kind of rough, but not so bad. I've been doing prenatal yoga all along, and believe its helped. 

• I also am very done. I miss being me and being able to do normal things like roll over in bed. Every part of my body hurts now. I have round ligament pain which they said would go away and it hasn't. My hips are the most painful they have ever been. My back, all of it upper & lower hurts all the time. I lost my ankles and got the swollen cankles months ago, I hope to one day see my ankles again. My hands also swelled up months ago, and I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring most of this pregnancy. I feel like I just need to tuffen up then end result will be so worth it and I am almost done now, but everything hurts soo much and some days its all I can do it hobble my way into work. I still get nausious through out the days it never did really go away from the first trimester. So, needless to say at this point but I'm done now and ready for my sweet little Lily to come.
  • yes! I am so ready to be able to breathe again, in the past week i have officially become a mouth breather, not cute Stick out tongue
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"