3rd Trimester

Oh goodness.. it happened! (Possibly TMI)

Well ladies.. it finally happened. I thought it may have been possible to go at least a few more weeks without this occurring.. but alas.. my body gave in. I was sitting on my couch watching a food show (and craving the food of course LOL) It started like any other sensation.. the tickle in your nose before you're about to sneeze. I looked towards the light so the sneeze could come out.. and boy did I sneeze! So hard in fact... that... I peed my pants!!   :-O

This was the first time.. in all of 29 plus weeks .. that this happened.. and honestly.. it was actually quite comical. I started laughing (which didn't exactly help stop the flow haha) at how ridiculous the situation was.. I guess I was lucky that it happened at my own house instead of out in public!!

Have any of you ladies out there had any funny stories similar to mine? I feel that it's good to laugh about this instead of getting upset because really.. what's the point?? :-p

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Oh goodness.. it happened! (Possibly TMI)

• DH and I were getting ready for bed after showering.  He said something funny, and I laughed so hard that pee started running down my leg.  Thank goodness he isn't grossed out by that kind of thing.  It just made both of us laugh harder!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh the Sniss - what a wonderful thing. haha for some reason for me I quit peeing peeing my pants a few weeks ago.
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Haha .. "sniss" .. I like that!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • When the nausea was bad during the 1st tri, I peed my pants a lot while either vomiting or dry-heaving.

I still have to hold those muscles in when I sneeze hard now in 3rd tri.

• Sounds very familiar! my hubby gets up at 4 am to get ready for work and was in the only bathroom doing his business. I got up to go to the bathroom. couldn't get in so i peed some in the hallway and then ran outside in the yard to finish. it was awful and im just happy there were no cars driving by at the time.
  • Ha!  Sniss.  LOVE it.  This makes me nervous.  I haven't had any major pees yet, but last week I did have a horrible cold and coughed a lot.  I swear every time I coughed I squirted a little.  Last night, I was coming home from one of my birthing classes and had to pee so badly.  I also had to cough.  I refused to let myself cough because I didn't want to pee in the car.  It was right on the edge.  I am trying to remember to do kegels, but I always forget.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • imagekelseybw:
    Sounds very familiar! my hubby gets up at 4 am to get ready for work and was in the only bathroom doing his business. I got up to go to the bathroom. couldn't get in so i peed some in the hallway and then ran outside in the yard to finish. it was awful and im just happy there were no cars driving by at the time.

Awwwww! Sad

• I go to the washroom, pee and then when I get up sometimes i'll dribble on my feet :S

Baby #1: m/c at 5 weeks (2011)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Baby #3: missed m/c found at 11.5 weeks (2013)
    Baby #4: missed m/c at 10 weeks (2013)
    Baby #5: m/c at 6 weeks (2014)
    Baby #6: Saw a heartbeat at 7w, baby stopped growing at 7w1d, found at 8w u/s : d&c  (2014)

Hoping for my lucky #7 (one last try!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"