Cloth Diapering

So, where is everybody??

NFT
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So, where is everybody??

• Not sure but I need some excitement. I am sitting here on bedrest and starting to go a bit batty.

M

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13 Anniversary pregnancy calendar Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family
  • I am in full out nesting mode so I am cleaning. I am expecting bed rest at some point so I want to get it all done before my appointment on friday.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm trying to encourage the baby to make his appearance so I'm up and around and busy, busy! I'm trying to get the house clean and make sure everything is ready for the little guy. Plus I'm trying to cram in all our appointments that we need before the baby is here. I'm getting my hair done tomorrow and my teeth cleaned on Wednesday. My average time to have a baby is 38 weeks, but my oldest was here by now, so it's getting close!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image image image
  • I spent all weekend feeling sorry for myself and was just dying for this board to have some sort of activity to keep myself distracted.

It's been a week since my separation and today is the first day that I feel okay. DS went out of town with the babysitter for the day since she wouldn't be back on time to pick him up before I go to work. So, I am listing a crapload of stuff on spot's.

• Working, always with the working
  • This board seemed to slow down a bit since the facebook group started. Not complaining, just observing. Maybe people are playing over there. I'm not on fb as much so I'm not entirely sure.

As for me, I've been cleaning, planning, packing and chasing after Camila.. Her birthday is in two weeks, and we move in three weeks, then baby is due three weeks after that. MIL just threw me a sprinkle for baby boy so I have some stuff to organize/wash. Plus my 4 year old step-son is no longer in day care so I have even less time to bump the last few weeks.

I just had to sit right now because I just did the floors and I'm winded haha.

Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Getting ready for my oldest to start kindergarten!! Fricking real school already? Oy Vey I'm not feeling this. He turns 5 on Wednesday. I haz the sad about it.
    Shareena Mom to Ethan 8.17.06 Lillian 9.25.08 Ewan 1.30.11 image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic For all 3
  • I made a last minute run to Target before I go back to work tomorrow.

I'm not going to be able to post much anymore. Sad, I know.

• On Facebook lol... Actually I noticed before the fb group started that some of the regulars kinda disappear on weekends, presumably to do things with family, and then are back on during the week. But now that the fb group is in full swing, it seems like no amount of encouraging is going to get all the cd related talk back here lol... At least the board hasn't completely died! It's just not the source of entertainment it once was :-P...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have been working.  I miss my computer.  But, I don't have to work until Wednesday now.  So, I have been sewing and working on a wool longie pattern that I like.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"