Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Anyone's little one not eat?

DD eats one decent meal a day. Usually breakfast is a big meal.  Somedays other than breakfast, all she'll eat is some fruit or bread and drink milk and water.  I used to really stress about it, but I had to give it up...I was making myself crazy!!  The ped said that if she had one good meal a day, that was ok.  Anyone else's LOs this way?

Re: Anyone's little one not eat?

• Options
    Apparently nearly all kids are this way.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Options
    Eating is a hit or miss in out house. Some days ds will eat really good, and others hardly eats anything. I've stopped worrying about it. When he's hungry he'll eat eventually.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yea, dd is the same way. She doesn't like to eat. She eats a decent breakfast most of the time. She doesn't like to eat a big lunch. If she finsihes a 3.5 ounce yogurt I am happy. For dinner that is hit and a miss to.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageHopefull11:
    Eating is a hit or miss in out house. Some days ds will eat really good, and others hardly eats anything. I've stopped worrying about it. When he's hungry he'll eat eventually.

Same for us. Our pediatrician said that toddlers will eat when they are hungry and not to worry. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes....DD is not only a picky eater but also sometimes doesn't want to eat at all! This morning she ate her scrambled egg but that is it.  If it were up to her, however, she would drink milk all day long and not eat a thing! I have been trying to hold back giving her her sippy cup to see if she will eat better....sometimes it works sometimes not....oh well! She did get 4 teeth last week and 1 was a molar so I am sure that swollen gums have something to do with the past few weeks of eating too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"