Two Under 2
Options

When did you go into labor with each?

I've had a feeling most of this pregnancy that I will go late with this LO.  I was a little early with my first son (39w1d).  I don't know if I have this feeling because it was so hard waiting for DS1 to arrive that I thought telling myself this one would be late would be easier or if I just feel this way.  I do think its been easier so far going into with that mentality.  Anyways just out of curiosity I was just wondering when you had your children in relation to each other? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When did you go into labor with each?

• Options

All of my boys were at 41 weeks and I had to be induced!

This time due to an issue with my cord (marginal cord insertion) I will be induced early or have a c-section.  I am actually excited to not have to be over due this time!!! I guess 4th time is a charm right! :p

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers ***DS 08/27/05***DS 07/08/08***DS 03/22/10***DD 11/20/11**** M/C 09/04/04 M/C 11/15/04 M/C molar pregnancy lost twins second tri 05/14/07 M/C 09/29/07 M/C 02/21/11
  • Options
    #1 was born exactly at 40 weeks and #2 was at 40 weeks, 6 days. Yes it is possible to go later the second time, despite what OWTs say. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Went into labor with DD1 on my due date - she was born the following day.

Went into labor with DD2 at 39w4d and she was born that day.  But I'd been having regular contractions for a whole week.  My DH was out of the country, and my mw is convinced that my body would have birthed that baby a week earlier had he been here.  Guess I wanted to wait until he arrived!

Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
  • Options

DS #1: 6 days late (However, it was my original due date)

DD#2: 4 days early!

• Options

DD - I was induced at 40 weeks, 6 days.

DS - Scheduled c-section at 39 weeks, 2 days.

So, I never went into labor on my own and even my induction didn't go well. After I got to 4-5cm I stopped contracting despite the pitocin.

• Options
    I chose to be induced so my kids would have the same date for Dr. appointments. Something cool that they were born on the same "date" not month....I was 38 weeks with both

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Natural Miscarriage 2006

BFP March 19th! - Due Date11/25/14

• Options

imageMGM81:
    I chose to be induced so my kids would have the same date for Dr. appointments. Something cool that they were born on the same "date" not month....I was 38 weeks with both

My kids are born on the same date as well!  Nov. 18th and May 18th.  #3 is due Nov. 22nd, what's the luck that I'd go into labor on the 18th?  :)  #1 and #2 were csections so it wasn't and was planned but it still worked out:) 

DS- 11/08,  DD1 - 05/10,  DD2 - 11/11

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    jgoojgoo member

DS was 38w4d.

DD was 38w2d.

• Options

1st- week late.

2nd- week early.  

Didn't have to be induced with either.

• Options
    DS was 37w6d, and I hoping for something similar with #2 so I can have a halloween baby.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

#1- Water broke at 39 weeks 2 days

#2- Had to be induced at 40 weeks 5 days

• Options

Aww that is great lkf041  - Wow you are going 3 for 3??! I love my kids having the same date. It's just easy when people ask how old they are or me trying to do some quick metal math ; )And like I said checks up or well visits there months turned so it was easy at the begging with all those appt I would have them both seen on the same day!

Good luck with baby #3 as well still go back & forth to try for another! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Natural Miscarriage 2006

BFP March 19th! - Due Date11/25/14

• Options

DS = 37wks 5days

DD1 = 38wks (induced)

DD2 = 38wks 5days (C/S)

imageimageimageimageimage 9/07 m/c baby boy @ 18wks, 4/09 m/c @ 4.5wks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board