Single Parents
Options

Omg

He sent me a picture of his new girlfriend... Hahaha. Why?!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Omg

• Options
    Bahahaha.  What is he now...13...14?  Boys.are.dumb.
    imageimage. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

EX entered into a relationship with some chick like 4 months ago tops, and now they're engaged Confused

I have no idea what she looks like, though, since there are no pics of her on her facebook. Just of her two kids.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't respond and I know that ticked him off! Oh man..
  • Options
    On a whole other note - when is your mediation?  Keep us updated...your and my story of the ex's is quite similar and now we are headed to mediation in a while (the date is set finally).
  • Options
    imagecmanmom:
    On a whole other note - when is your mediation?  Keep us updated...your and my story of the ex's is quite similar and now we are headed to mediation in a while (the date is set finally).
    Not sure. I will keep you updated. He has a job interview in DC Tuesday.. Apparently he is looking for a job in all states except the one where his son lives.
  • Options
    omg too funny my ex did the same thing to me a few months back.  haha i was very confused and just laughed because she looked like a complete trainwreck!!!!!  cant make someone jealous who doesnt want you in the first place
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

WTF? He sounds like an idiot.

My ex brought his GF over to meet me last week. She's 15 years older than me Indifferent

And she's ugly.

DD1 born 11.23.10
    DD2 born 4.16.14
  • Options
    A$$HOLE!!!  What an immature JERK!  SO LAME.  :(
  • Options
    LOL... he is a winner huh?  Aren't you just sooo jealous of her?  ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"