Trying to Get Pregnant

Can you fake a pregnancy test?

Re: Can you fake a pregnancy test?

• imageKelly5580:
    imageAndreaR1983:
    imageKelly5580:

imageAndreaR1983:
    If I give you a for real solution will you tell us why you are need it?

Yes! If you are serious please let me know ASAP!

Tell us why first.

I'm afraid to say because no one will believe me and you guys won't answer me after that if I tell you everything. I already told on another message board and they never helped me and thought I was lying.

Sorry, I can't help you then. 

Let me guess...you'll inherit a bazillion dollars if you show proof you're pregnant?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • imageBFab11:
    You could always get KU.

I might be able to but I just stopped the pill and there isn't enough time, plus I don't really want to be pregnant so that's not a good answer in the long run.

• Loading the player...
  • OP is seriously concerning for mental illness.  Are you one of those crazies who wants to fake pregnant and steal someone's baby?  I hope I don't live anywhere near you!  I can't believe any PPs would give serious suggestions such as buying urine on CL.  All of this is BSC.  Anyone who wants to fake a pregnancy is very manipulative and/or has a mental illness.
    <BabyFruit Ticker>

<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • imageAndreaR1983:
    imageKelly5580:
    imageAndreaR1983:
    imageKelly5580:

imageAndreaR1983:

Tell us why first.

I'm afraid to say because no one will believe me and you guys won't answer me after that if I tell you everything. I already told on another message board and they never helped me and thought I was lying.

Let me guess...you'll inherit a bazillion dollars if you show proof you're pregnant?

There's no money I PROMISE!!

• imageBFab11:
    You could always get KU.

Yes. Because it is so easy to get KU the moment you want to. Hmm

• imageKelly5580:

I found that one on Amazon but it looks like it already shows positive. If anyone has a link to one that is not already positive but turns positive please let me know.

Please serious comments only. I am going through something really horrible and I need to take care of this ASAP! 

Get a pregnant woman to POAS. Duh!

Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • There's a really easy way to do it.

Tell us why and I'll tell you. 

TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • Oooo.. I know! Maybe she just HAS to be on the newest season of MTV's 16 and Pregnant. It is all the rage you know...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageKelly5580:
    imageAndreaR1983:
    imageKelly5580:

imageAndreaR1983:

Tell us why first.

You aren't exactly getting serious responses as it is. If you actually post your problem, maybe we can offer a better solution than faking a pregnancy test? 

Nevermind me, I'm too distracted by my mini-carrots to think properly image
    ~Fitness Blog~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKelly5580:
    imageAndreaR1983:
    imageKelly5580:
    imageAndreaR1983:
    imageKelly5580:

imageAndreaR1983:

Tell us why first.

There's no money I PROMISE!!

Seriously

• imagedalandrea:
    Just out of curiosity...what do you plan on doing once you show him a positive test? I think he's going to figure it out in a few months when you are clearly not showing/pregnant...

She probably wants to be on 16 & Pregnant like that one girl who faked her pregnancy.

There has been allegations of girls faking the pregnancy and then fooling the guy into not using protection (since she is already KU) and then getting pregnant the next month or month after.

Married June 2008 DD Born Nov 2011 TTC #2 Since March 2013
    4/8/2014 BFP ---- 4/10/14 c/p
    imageimage image
  • imagedalandrea:
    Oooo.. I know! Maybe she just HAS to be on the newest season of MTV's 16 and Pregnant. It is all the rage you know...

...of course you would have to actually be pregnant for that... hmmm, what to do, what to do... Confused

• imageabeaverhausen2:

imageBFab11:
    You could always get KU.

Yes. Because it is so easy to get KU the moment you want to. Hmm

I am sure that her suggestion was meant to be taken seriously.....  Hmm

• Come on, PLEASE tell us why you need to do this. Who knows, you may get surprised and get the answer you need.Maybe.

Married: 10/17/09
    TTC since 10/09
    DH's SA-Normal
    HSG-All clear!!
    BFP 5-19-11...Beta#1-13 Beta#2- 9 (m/c 05/23/11 @4w4d)
    Nov '11-Round one of 50mg Clomid=BFP!!!12-8-11
    Beta#1 12.13.11-160! Beta #2 12.21.11- 5100!!!
    Hunter Austin-Born August 12, 2012 7lb 12oz 20in long Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Congrats to my BFPB mrsbaker1128! Gavin Thomas and Landon David arrived on 6/27/11!!
    **Good luck to all of my loves as well!**
  • I've got your answer, but I'm not sharing unless I hear a reason.
    DS #1 - 12/10/11

DS #2 - 4/2/14

• Um....psycho?
  • Kelly5580 check your PMs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I will cut a you.

• I actually do have a real suggestion, if you PM the reason I will tell you.
  • imagecantalopes24:
    I actually do have a real suggestion, if you PM the reason I will tell you.

Um, no, you have to make this public.  I'm not going to use it (I'm not crazy), but I have to know.

Baby Boy born sleeping at 20 weeks.
  • ::gets down on knees and clasps hands:: PLEEEEASE tell us, OP!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    My Blog: One Emerald
    BFP#1: 9-13-11 EDD: 5-26-12 MMC: 11-4-11 D&C: 11-8-11
    BFP#2: 7-6-12 Elizabeth Faye ("Zuzu") born 3-21-13
  • imageILoveRedVino:

imagecantalopes24:
    I actually do have a real suggestion, if you PM the reason I will tell you.

Um, no, you have to make this public.  I'm not going to use it (I'm not crazy), but I have to know.

If she PMs me the reason I will post on here how to do it.

• imageKelly5580:

I found that one on Amazon but it looks like it already shows positive. If anyone has a link to one that is not already positive but turns positive please let me know.

Please serious comments only. I am going through something really horrible and I need to take care of this ASAP!  

The only thing horrible about you is your IQ level and I'm not sure that you can fix that with a fake pregnancy test.  

My guess is that you are a crackhead in desperate need of a fix and you're trying to tell some guy you are KU so that he'll fork over the cash for an abortion - you get your fix and he gets no baby.  

OR 

You are just so pathetic, your SO walked out on you and you're pulling the "I'm pregnant" card as a last resort.  Problem is, he's going to figure out soon enough that you're not pregnant and leave you anyway.  

OR

This is MUD. 

Either way, you're a huge troll and I'm onto you!!! 

• For the love of God, PLEASE tell us already.
  • Yes, there is definitely a way to fake a positive pregnancy test.  Just had a patient come through the psych ER the other day that actually did this.  But why in the world should I tell YOU how to do such a terrible thing?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm googling "fake pregnancy test kelly" to see if I can find her other msg board posting... No luck yet... 
  • FTR: Hats off to the BF/DH/Enforcer for being smart enough to require YOU to pee in front of them!!
  • you're really going places in life, aren't you?
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• 2 years and this is my favorite thread EVER. I have got to know what is up OP. Please spill the beans. Inquiring minds want to know...

Mud or not this is intriguing.  

• imageKelly5580:

imageShayliz:
    You can buy them off ebay. 

Can you tell me the name of the stuff? Is it pills? I can't just use a test that already says pregnant I have to actually take it and have it show positive.

I PMed you. 

imageLaraValentine:
    I'm googling "fake pregnancy test kelly" to see if I can find her other msg board posting... No luck yet... 

Great minds thinks alike, I checked TB first.

This chick is a peach. This is all I found. And there is only one post so far. So I am calling MUD, but I still want to know her made up reason (if she has one).

https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=%22Kelly5580%22+on+the+bump&pbx=1&oq=%22Kelly5580%22+on+the+bump&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=3215l5936l0l6174l12l11l0l0l0l0l297l2571l0.3.8l11l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=2efe89794edd7b49&biw=1280&bih=685

• Aw MAN! I just scrolled through 4 pages, and she never told us why. As a PS to the rest of us, if anyone gets the REAL reason she needs to face a pregnancy SO BAD, could you please make it a separate thread so the rest of us can find out?

Seriously, MUD or not, that was pretty entertaining. 

And to Kelly 5580--there is no reason to ever fake a pregnancy. If you are in such an awful spot that you'd consider telling a dr that you need something to fake a pregnancy, TELL THAT DOCTOR! He may not give you what you were asking for, but Drs have taking an oath to help. And CLEARLY you need help.

4/13/12--1st u/s. IDENTICAL TRIPLETS (?!?) PAIF and SAIF welcome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It's kind of sad because now that I think about it, there are a couple easy ways to do this, and now I'm depressed that my mind can even go to such a diabolical place. 

Seriously, why do you need to know? If you want our help, we are allowed to expect some kind of explanation. Some of us may believe you, some of us may not, but you'll never know if you don't try... 

• If you tell us I'll tell you how to get one that says "Pregnant"
  • Oh, yeah, by the way, if you need the test to go from blank to positive because someone is WATCHING YOU PEE, maybe he's checking your web history and cookies, too? Maybe he sees a bunch of posts saying "how can i fake a pregnancy test?" and knows what you're up to?
  • This sounds pretty effed up. I can't think of a single good reason to do this. 
    Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • imageLaraValentine:
    Oh, yeah, by the way, if you need the test to go from blank to positive because someone is WATCHING YOU PEE, maybe he's checking your web history and cookies, too? Maybe he sees a bunch of posts saying "how can i fake a pregnancy test?" and knows what you're up to?

Or he is smart enough to go buy a test and watch her take THAT test.

Married June 2008 DD Born Nov 2011 TTC #2 Since March 2013
    4/8/2014 BFP ---- 4/10/14 c/p
    imageimage image
  • imagefoxxy1:

This is exactly what I'm doing. Yes

~ Married 14 years and counting ~
    Chandler 11/2000 ~ Bronwyn 6/2002 ~ Grayson 3/2010 ~ Matilda/Till 6/2012
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    BFP 10/20/11 ::sticky dust::
    BFP 9/11/11 - m/c 9/25/11 5w5d
  • atlbatlb member
    imagecherokeemomma87:
    imagetairairat:

imageLaraValentine:
    I'm googling "fake pregnancy test kelly" to see if I can find her other msg board posting... No luck yet... 

Great minds thinks alike, I checked TB first.

This chick is a peach. This is all I found. And there is only one post so far. So I am calling MUD, but I still want to know her made up reason (if she has one).

https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=%22Kelly5580%22+on+the+bump&pbx=1&oq=%22Kelly5580%22+on+the+bump&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=3215l5936l0l6174l12l11l0l0l0l0l297l2571l0.3.8l11l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=2efe89794edd7b49&biw=1280&bih=685

I find it really hilarious that you are calling someone else out for MUD.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"