Trying to Get Pregnant

Can you fake a pregnancy test?

Re: Can you fake a pregnancy test?

• When I was a teenager I wanted to April fools my mom with a + pregnancy test...

Ahh to be young and stupid :)

I am sorry, OP how old are you?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Also, Kita is that you??
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemisstrish521:
    Also, Kita is that you??

hahaha

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imageBanker&BSN:
    I find that if I poop in the test it gives a MUCH brighter positive...GL!

This just made me LOL!

TTC #1 Since 9/2010
    Progesterone B/W at 11DPO (9/21/2011) - 3.5 (Ovulatory)
    HSG (10/3/2011) - Normal!
    SA (11/8/11) - Normal except for low morph. (18%)
    SA (11/23)- same as above
    BFP #1 - 12/16/11
    Due date - 8/26/12
    Its a BOY!
    DS born 9/2/2012
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just out of curiosity...what do you plan on doing once you show him a positive test? I think he's going to figure it out in a few months when you are clearly not showing/pregnant...
  • imageDottie04:

imageBanker&BSN:
    I find that if I poop in the test it gives a MUCH brighter positive...GL!

This just made me LOL!

Same here haha.

• imagedalandrea:
    Just out of curiosity...what do you plan on doing once you show him a positive test? I think he's going to figure it out in a few months when you are clearly not showing/pregnant...

Nah, she'll just shove a pillow under her shirt. 

• I found that one on Amazon but it looks like it already shows positive. If anyone has a link to one that is not already positive but turns positive please let me know.

Please serious comments only. I am going through something really horrible and I need to take care of this ASAP! 

• imageKelly5580:
    imageBanker&BSN:

Unless you took one of these:

then, no, you can't fake a HPT

This is a gag gift? So no matter what, when you pee it turns pos? 

THANK YOU THANK YOU  I'm going to look for this online. I can put it into the box of a real one or something.

*facepalm*

• imageKelly5580:

I found that one on Amazon but it looks like it already shows positive. If anyone has a link to one that is not already positive but turns positive please let me know.

Please serious comments only. I am going through something really horrible and I need to take care of this ASAP! 

Pretty please, explain how a fake positive pregnancy test will take care of something really horrible.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • imagedalandrea:
    Just out of curiosity...what do you plan on doing once you show him a positive test? I think he's going to figure it out in a few months when you are clearly not showing/pregnant...

A. Collect cash for "termination"

B. Fake M/C

Either way, make boy feel awful and guilty so he can never leave her.

P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • imagemisstrish521:
    Also, Kita is that you??
    Bahhaahhhaaa!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKelly5580:

I found that one on Amazon but it looks like it already shows positive. If anyone has a link to one that is not already positive but turns positive please let me know.

Let me guess, you told your boyfriend or something that you're totes preggers and you just HAVE to make him think you really are or he'll leave? Oh god, that really is a life or death situation for sure. Lying will make it so much better.

• LMFAO! I am so glad I saw this thread. Oh, man. That is some good sh!t.
  • imageKelly5580:

You aren't going to get serious answers out of anyone if you don't explain why you need to do this so badly.  Right now you're just the crazy psycho who wants to fake a pregnancy test...

• imageKelly5580:

If faking a positive pregnancy test were a LEGITIMATE way to solve a problem, then they'd sell what you're looking for.  However, even money-grubbing manufacturers know that NO good can come of this.  Maybe if you explain your situation, we can offer a more mature, constructive solution. 

• imageKelly5580:
    Please only serious answers. I need to know if there's a way to fake a pregnancy test. I don't mean like with a marker or something to draw it on there I mean is there something you can eat or drink that is going to turn a preg test positive? Need this info ASAP. Thank you thank you! If you don't feel good about answering in public then please email me.
    Super Angry
  • This is a rediculious question.
    BFP # 2 9/25/14
    Official Due Date 5/29/15 & HB 143 on 10/13; 11/25 Harmony Results perfect & it's a Girl!

Pregnancy Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickersimage

Off BCP 5/2009
    TTC since July 2010
    DH's SA = Normal!
    Hysteroscopy 2/2011
    50mg Clomid / Progesterone 77.5 April 2011 = BFN
    25mg Clomid / Progesterone 53 May 2011= BFN
    25mg Clomid / Progesterone 44.3 June 2011= BFN
    5mg Femara / Progesterone 15.7 July 2011= BFN
    5mg Femara / Progesterone 14 August 2011= BFN
    5mg Femara + Crinone / Progesterone 32 September 2011=BFN
    5mg Femara + Crinone / Progesterone 14.9 October 2011=BFN
    First RE Appointment 11/2011
    Hysteroscopy 11/2011 & on Med break
    12/2011 Diagnosed with PCOS (Insulin Resistant)
    12/2011 Adding 1000 MG Metformin per day
    12/14/11 BFP
    Beta #1 664 Beta #2 3330 Beta #3 6160 Beta #4 19546
    Official Due Date 8/18/12 & HB 147 on 1/3; HB 171on  1/19
    Pre-term labor @ 29W bed-rest till Emergency C-Section

IT'S A GIRL

• imageKelly5580:

If you could give us a reason that doesn't make you:

A.  A horrible manipulative person

B. Crazy

then we could help you.

• wow.... all I can say is wow..

I really hope you want to play a joke on someone because if not.. you need help.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • What in the H?
  • imageKelly5580:

Well I have no idea what your situation is and I probably don't agree with your reasoning. However, it appears you live in or near LA, which does have its own Craigslist page. It's very dangerous to meet someone on the CL ads if you are young. So be careful, but you can buy a pregnant woman's urine from there if she is desperate for cash. You just wouldn't be able to actually let the guy see YOU pee on it. Just tell him you need your privacy while you pee. Show him the test before hand, and let him dip it in the cup of her urine if he wants to. 

Then you will probably rot in hell for having taken part in such a scam... in fact, he can probably sue you for this if you get caught... who knows. 

Lucky Cycle 13 image Can I get a bump? "If I had the chance I'd fight every single one of u *** dumpsters. All at once too and I'd take down every one of u wh***bags...screw the bump bunch of p***ies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chow on my @SS." - Roxianne17 "Would you like some tampons to go with your b*tchy posts?" - NickAndJess7
  • imagebostonbluejay:
    imageKelly5580:

You aren't going to get serious answers out of anyone if you don't explain why you need to do this so badly.  Right now you're just the crazy psycho who wants to fake a pregnancy test...

This!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejp0129:

wow.... all I can say is wow..

I really hope you want to play a joke on someone because if not.. you need help.

Based on the fact that she said that she's going through something really horrible and needs to take care of it, we can't get that lucky for it to be a joke. I picked a good day to come back!
    Sweet Baby Samson born 11.16.10
    Darling Little Sydney born 12.22.12
    Two Babies in Heaven
    My Babe, More Precious is to Me
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

~A ridiculous amount of love to all my Golden Girls!~
  • This thread is making LOL.. but at the same time its just Pi**ing me off... Seriously OP, go somewhere else to ask this stupid question.
  • imagejenk84:
    imageKelly5580:

Well I have no idea what your situation is and I probably don't agree with your reasoning. However, it appears you live in or near LA, which does have its own Craigslist page. It's very dangerous to meet someone on the CL ads if you are young. So be careful, but you can buy a pregnant woman's urine from there if she is desperate for cash. You just wouldn't be able to actually let the guy see YOU pee on it. Just tell him you need your privacy while you pee. Show him the test before hand, and let him dip it in the cup of her urine if he wants to. 

Then you will probably rot in hell for having taken part in such a scam... in fact, he can probably sue you for this if you get caught... who knows. 

Dude. Why would you even tell her this??

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Our surprise baby, Juliette, is due 12.8.14!

• imagekelnyc:
    imagejenk84:
    imageKelly5580:

Dude. Why would you even tell her this??

This.
    Sweet Baby Samson born 11.16.10
    Darling Little Sydney born 12.22.12
    Two Babies in Heaven
    My Babe, More Precious is to Me
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

~A ridiculous amount of love to all my Golden Girls!~
  • imagejenk84:
    imageKelly5580:

That seems dangerous and I don't think I could get away with fake peeing. I am really hoping there's some other way. The only time we tried selling something on Craigslist was a bad experience.

• If I give you a for real solution will you tell us why you need it?

Edit: removed word

• imageAndreaR1983:
    If I give you a for real solution will you tell us why you are need it?

Yes! If you are serious please let me know ASAP!

• imageKelly5580:

first off, please be MUD

second, if it's not...
    I don't believe any of us can think of one unselfish reason why you are asking such a thing/ You may not want to hold on to any hope for any answer to this "really horrible" situation you've gotten yourself into. I'm not trying to sound mean at all, it just sounds like maybe you need to put some big girl panties on and deal with this without such cruel dishonesty
  • imagejenk84:
    imageKelly5580:

This is the WORST advice EVAR!  Why would you encourage this?  If she will rot in hell for having taken part in such a scam, what happens to the person who told her how to carry out her scam??? 

• imageKelly5580:

imageAndreaR1983:

Tell us why first.

• imagebostonbluejay:
    imagejenk84:
    imageKelly5580:

This is the WORST advice EVAR!  Why would you encourange this?  If she will rot in hell for having taken part in such a scam, what happens to the person who told her how to carry out her scam??? 

Yes 

• imagebostonbluejay:
    imagejenk84:
    imageKelly5580:

This is the WORST advice EVAR!  Why would you encourange this?  If she will rot in hell for having taken part in such a scam, what happens to the person who told her how to carry out her scam??? 

bump burp. 'scuse me.

• You could always get KU.
  • You could always buy one of these and BAM, you are fake pregnant.

Married: 10/17/09
    TTC since 10/09
    DH's SA-Normal
    HSG-All clear!!
    BFP 5-19-11...Beta#1-13 Beta#2- 9 (m/c 05/23/11 @4w4d)
    Nov '11-Round one of 50mg Clomid=BFP!!!12-8-11
    Beta#1 12.13.11-160! Beta #2 12.21.11- 5100!!!
    Hunter Austin-Born August 12, 2012 7lb 12oz 20in long Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Congrats to my BFPB mrsbaker1128! Gavin Thomas and Landon David arrived on 6/27/11!!
    **Good luck to all of my loves as well!**
  • imageAndreaR1983:
    imageKelly5580:

imageAndreaR1983:

Tell us why first.

I'm afraid to say because no one will believe me and you guys won't answer me after that if I tell you everything. I already told on another message board and they never helped me and thought I was lying.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"