Trying to Get Pregnant

Can you fake a pregnancy test?

Please only serious answers. I need to know if there's a way to fake a pregnancy test. I don't mean like with a marker or something to draw it on there I mean is there something you can eat or drink that is going to turn a preg test positive? Need this info ASAP. Thank you thank you! If you don't feel good about answering in public then please email me.

Re: Can you fake a pregnancy test?

• Hmm

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • No, there isn't Indifferent

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Hahahahahahaha, what?
    Sweet Baby Samson born 11.16.10
    Darling Little Sydney born 12.22.12
    Two Babies in Heaven
    My Babe, More Precious is to Me
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

~A ridiculous amount of love to all my Golden Girls!~
  • Oh yeah, this is going to go over well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Are you asking because you took a pregnancy test, it turned positive and you're hoping it's because of something you ate or drank? If that is the case, no.
  • And you want to do this... why?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Why? Who are you trying to con?

I think the only way to convince a pee test is to either have HCG in your pee or get some for it via a scrip or a pregnant woman.  A.) if you're thinking about faking a pregnancy test: don't.  B.) if you know someone else who is trying: question why you'd want to be their friend.  C.) if you know someone who you believe has faked a pregnancy test: seriously? That's some kinda psycho behaviour.  

TTC #1 2+ Years with Unexplained IF
    1st & Only BFP: 1st IVF w/ ICSI, 3dt of 2 7-cell, grade 2 embryos on 8/25/12
    Beta #1 9/5: 87.2 BFP! - Beta #2 9/7: 248 - 1st US @ 6w3d Two Heartbeats! - MoDi Girls!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I cannot think of one single, good, legitimate reason that you would want to fake a positive pregnancy test.  

Can you please explain why you wish to do this?   

• imageRaggedy1:

Why? Who are you trying to con?

I think the only way to convince a pee test is to either have HCG in your pee or get some for it via a scrip or a pregnant woman.  A.) if you're thinking about faking a pregnancy test: don't.  B.) if you know someone else who is trying: question why you'd want to be their friend.  C.) if you know someone who you believe has faked a pregnancy test: seriously? That's some kinda psycho behaviour.  

Is HCG something you can buy? I am googling but there's too many links about it.  I don't know how to talk the doctor into writing me a scrip for it. I don't know any women who are pregnant to get their urine.

• imagebostonbluejay:

I cannot think of one single, good, legitimate reason that you would want to fake a positive pregnancy test.  

It's private but it's for a good reason.

• You can buy them off ebay. 

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• imageKelly5580:
    imageRaggedy1:

Is HCG something you can buy? I am googling but there's too many links about it.  I don't know how to talk the doctor into writing me a scrip for it. I don't know any women who are pregnant to get their urine.

For the right price... I can over night you my urine! Wink

TTC#1 12/09
    LO #1 3/12
    TTC#2 9/12
    BFP #2 6/14 ended in CP
    BFP #3 12/14
    DX CCAM @ 20w
    Baby girl EDD 8/22/15

• imageKelly5580:
    imageRaggedy1:

Ok, clearly my theory was wrong. Why do you want to do this? 

• imageKelly5580:
    imagebostonbluejay:

I cannot think of one single, good, legitimate reason that you would want to fake a positive pregnancy test.  

HIGHLY doubtful.
    Two Babies in Heaven

• imageKelly5580:
    imagebostonbluejay:

I would love for you to let us be the judge of that.  Pretty please?  :)

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • imageKelly5580:
    imageRaggedy1:

Why would you ask a bunch of women that are putting a lot of time, effort, energy and money into getting pregnant how to fake a pregnancy test?  There is no possible good reason to fake a pregnancy test.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • imageShayliz:
    You can buy them off ebay. 

Can you tell me the name of the stuff? Is it pills? I can't just use a test that already says pregnant I have to actually take it and have it show positive.

• *** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • imageKelly5580:

imageShayliz:

Can you tell me the name of the stuff? Is it pills? I can't just use a test that already says pregnant I have to actually take it and have it show positive.

WHY???????
    Two Babies in Heaven

• imageKelly5580:

imageShayliz:

You're an idiot.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • The one test that I thought it was impossible to cheat on...

:::walks away disillusioned:::

Severe MFI. Me: supposedly all clear but eggs showed vacuoles.

IVF #1 January 2012, ER Jan 14th: 34R, 27M, 23F. Day 3: 18 embies still strong. Day 5: zero "good," one "fair," the rest "poor." Transferred 3. None made it to blast or to freeze. Jan 28: BFN.

Lucky IVF #2: Transferred two beautiful day three embies on St. Patrick's Day. BFP on HPT 7dp3dt. Beta 1 (14dpER)=106; Beta 2 (16dpER)=140; Beta 3 (19dpER)=264! First u/s 4.17.

imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker

Hope is the thing with feathers - that perches in the soul - and sings the tune without the words - and never stops - at all - (Emily Dickinson)

• imagesmzsmz2008:
    imageKelly5580:
    imagebostonbluejay:

HIGHLY doubtful.

It's private, but she asks a bunch of internet strangers. 

• imageKelly5580:

imageShayliz:

Ok, this has to be MUD.

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imageKelly5580:

imageShayliz:

Maybe she's being held hostage or kidnapped and the she has told her captors that she is pregnant thinking they'll set her free but now she has to prove it!

Or trying to cheat the system for money

Or trying to make sure her boyfriend doesn't break up with her

Orrrrrrrrr

• imageBanker&BSN:

Unless you took one of these:

then, no, you can't fake a HPT

This is a gag gift? So no matter what, when you pee it turns pos? 

THANK YOU THANK YOU  I'm going to look for this online. I can put it into the box of a real one or something.

• Good lord, please let this be MUD. This is absolutely ridiculous.
  • Ok - I want to know, too. Is this for a joke on someone? Is it to get a boyfriend not to leave you?

You can take a test apart and mark the strip with the apropriate-colored pen or pencil (lightly) and put it back together.. I did this on April Fools' Day to trick my friends, but if it's not April 1, I am not sure why you would do this. 

Lucky Cycle 13 image Can I get a bump? "If I had the chance I'd fight every single one of u *** dumpsters. All at once too and I'd take down every one of u wh***bags...screw the bump bunch of p***ies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chow on my @SS." - Roxianne17 "Would you like some tampons to go with your b*tchy posts?" - NickAndJess7
  • imageKelly5580:
    imageBanker&BSN:

Unless you took one of these:

then, no, you can't fake a HPT

This is a gag gift? So no matter what, when you pee it turns pos? 

THANK YOU THANK YOU  I'm going to look for this online. I can put it into the box of a real one or something.

WHAT!? I am blown away right now... 

• WTF? I mean, really? Please explain who you're trying to con into staying with you.

But...https://www.trixiepixgraphics.com/fake_medical_tests/fake_pregnancy_tests.html

• Oh boy...
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • imageCDoll84:
    imagesmzsmz2008:
    imageKelly5580:
    imagebostonbluejay:

HIGHLY doubtful.

It's private, but she asks a bunch of internet strangers. 

It's not private if you're already come here asking for advice.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say she already lied and told some dude she was knocked up, and now he wants proof... 

• Let's hope this is mud.  Either way, OP should be ashamed.

• Wants to trick a guy into liking her lol
  • I'm voting mud too.  Also, AE name is hecka boring.  Come up with something a little more original... and do let us know exactly why you need to fake your pregnancy test.

Severe MFI. Me: supposedly all clear but eggs showed vacuoles.

IVF #1 January 2012, ER Jan 14th: 34R, 27M, 23F. Day 3: 18 embies still strong. Day 5: zero "good," one "fair," the rest "poor." Transferred 3. None made it to blast or to freeze. Jan 28: BFN.

Lucky IVF #2: Transferred two beautiful day three embies on St. Patrick's Day. BFP on HPT 7dp3dt. Beta 1 (14dpER)=106; Beta 2 (16dpER)=140; Beta 3 (19dpER)=264! First u/s 4.17.

imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker

Hope is the thing with feathers - that perches in the soul - and sings the tune without the words - and never stops - at all - (Emily Dickinson)

• imageCDoll84:

Let's hope this is mud.  Either way, OP should be ashamed.

This PIP made me LOL. 

ETA: Deleted random T.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"