Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Lowering Mattress=Trouble?

Anyone else having trouble getting your little one in or out of the crib after lowering the mattress?  Any tips?  Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Lowering Mattress=Trouble?

• I just got a catapult to get her in and spring loaded the mattress to get her out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I haven't lowered hers yet.....she doesn't sleep in it yet......but I"m going to make her soon!! But anyway I was thinking that the other day...how to put them in esp when they are sleeping when the mattress is lowered....and i'm short to begin with. I'm  5 foot.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh!  I'm dreading the day we have to lower the mattress in the crib.  Luckily I'm a bad mom & we have a crib with a drop side, so that might help with getting her in & out with the lower mattress.
  • Are you trying to put LO down already asleep? DS almost always goes into his crib awake so it's not an issue, but I imagine if I tried to put him down asleep I'd probably have a lot more trouble trying to do it gracefully, lol. He's always sitting up or on his knees when he wakes so that makes it easy to get him out (looks like he's in baby jail the way he holds onto the slats, ha).
  • gee thanks, was thinking more of using a stool but wasn't sure how safe it was but would guess that it would be much safer than a catapult.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"