August 2011 Moms

I have hit the pregnancy wall- VENT

I don't post much but I am an avid lurker, with that being said I do realize this maybe flame worthy....

I am at the end of my rope emotionally, not sure why other then the hormones, I have had several break downs already today.  I am 39 weeks 2 days... have had absolutly no progress, I am not dialated nor efaced. Haven't had contractions or very many BH's. I feel like my body isn't doing what it should to prepare for the delivery.(I know I still have 5 days till my EDD)  At my Dr's this week she told me at this point I am not favorable for an induction after EDD. However we did schedule one for the 22nd of this month just in case I don't go before then.

I know the best place for my baby is inside of me until he is ready to make his grand apperance, so I don't know why I am feeling this way. Please tell me I am not the only one!

Re: I have hit the pregnancy wall- VENT

• don't worry, you're not alone! I had one of the days that you're having a few days ago. My hormones were seriously out of control and I cried all day. The next day I woke up and I couldn't figure out what got into me... I mean I'm miserable and so DONE, but then I started to think about things from the opposite perspective - trying to appreciate the time I have with just 1 child, rather than feeling sorry for myself for not having #2 here yet. I know everyone is in a different spot, but in the grand scheme of things, we're SO close. just hang in there - LO will be here before you know it! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ::hugs::

You are NOT alone. I hit my wall last week and it does suck. Im sorry that your feeling this way.

Can you do something nice for your self like a mani/pedi or a massage maybe? Get SO to cook a good dinner and rub your feet. I hope things start to progress.

Good thing is, you wont be pregnant forever, hang in there! 

• Loading the player...
  • Ive also hit the pregnancy wall.. Its too hot, constant heartburn.. I wake up every hour or two at night to pee.. sore belly... My DH is out of town for work. I havent been a very happy camper.. Im glad we are almost there!
  • Every pregnant woman hits the wall at least once during their pregnancy.  I am also done so  I totally understand.  I will pry go overdue since I did with ds2, but I am still hoping she will come within the next week or so.  I'm tired of chasing after the boys and bending over picking up toy after toy.  We start back to work Monday (teacher) and I was kinda hoping I wouldn't have to start the year and get 6 more weeks of summer.  Oh well.  I have to just resign myself to the fact that the baby will come when it's best for her, not me...It would be nice if she would consult me though Big Smile

• Definately not alone.. just posted on this earlier today. It's hard to be so close, but yet so far away at the same time. Trying to keep our minds on the fact that inside is best until he's ready is definately hard to do. It's also hard when you have people always asking about it. I am still working so dealing with co-worker questions all day makes it harder too. Hang in there, as long as it seems now, once the wait is over we will feel like time is flying by too fast and we'll want to slow the clock to have more time with our growing outside babies! :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"