High-Risk Pregnancy

Daily Bed Rest Check-In 8/09/11 (Tues)

Happy Tuesday!!! :)

Aandg-Hope your appointment yesterday was good!!

Jo-Yeah for getting off MBR! Color me green!! J

Holly-I?m sorry you had a crappy nurse. I?m glad you went though! Better to be safe!

Heateacher-Hang in there! Fingers crossed you get some good news at your next appt.! You?re doing a great job!!

Rosebud-Take care of you! Your family has no idea of the importance of the job you are doing. Stand firm, you can do it!!!

Daily Questions-

1. Are you more like your mom or dad?

2. If you could have 1 super power what would it be?

3. What household chore would you like to never perform again?

4. If you knew the world was going to end in 2012, what would you do different?

Updates?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Daily Bed Rest Check-In 8/09/11 (Tues)

• 1. Are you more like your mom or dad?  I look like my momma but I have the witty personality of my father.

2. If you could have 1 super power what would it be?  To fly

3. What household chore would you like to never perform again? Cleaning the bathroom.

4. If you knew the world was going to end in 2012, what would you do different? Quit my job and spend the year traveling with family.  I'd probably go ahead and max out my credit cards while I'm at it.  :)

Updates? None!

• Thanks! I'm going to still participate until I know I'm officially off MBR, after my Thursday appointment :)

Daily Questions-

1. Are you more like your mom or dad? I never knew my dad, as my mom left him when I was 4 (he was an alcoholic). But from knowing my mom, and what my mom tells me about my dad (good things), I have a lot of traits like him (except that I don't drink often). My physical characteristics are more like my dad too. His genes are very strong. My brothers are likes clones of him.

2. If you could have 1 super power what would it be? The ability to fly.

3. What household chore would you like to never perform again? Scrubbing the toilet.

4. If you knew the world was going to end in 2012, what would you do different? I'd probably live life more dangerously. But that's only if I knew it were definitely ending, and not possibly ending.

Updates? None today :)

• Loading the player...

• Daily Questions-

1. Are you more like your mom or dad? I look more like my mom, but I have a laid back personality like my dad

2. If you could have 1 super power what would it be? I always have dreams that I can fly

3. What household chore would you like to never perform again? I would love for someone else to do all the laundry

4. If you knew the world was going to end in 2012, what would you do different? I would quit my job, spend as much time as possible with family and friends and travel to all the places that I've always wanted to go.

Updates? Good news- I now only have partial previa instead of complete! Woohoo!! First time my placenta has moved at all since 18 weeks. I have one last ultrasound on September 2. Badish news- they thought my fluid level might be going down. Went from 11 in July to 7 last Friday. Still within the normal range. Had another ultrasound to measure it yesterday and never heard from dr, so assuming that eveything is fine. I'll call today just to make sure. 

BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1) I think my mom and I are exactly alike because we but heads alot, I have my dads temper 2) too go super fast 3) laundry 4) I would spend all my time with my family and do everything we could good times No updates
  • Thanks so much for the encouragement. Smile 

Daily Questions-

1. Are you more like your mom or dad? I think in general I'm more like my mom. I'm quickly noticing more and more of her analness about keeping the house clean, being on time for things, etc. But I have a bit of my dad's temper. :/

Flying. Cars are annoying. 

Cleaning the bathrooms! Ugh! 

Right now, not much! I'm taking a one-year LOA to stay home with baby, my family and friends all know how much I love them, DH and I get along well. I might give more to charity though, not being worried about saving for retirement/baby's college/rainy days.

Updates?

Nothing so far. I'll have some tomorrow after we see our midwife this afternoon. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi! I'm new to bedrest (well with this pregnancy at least). I was put on bedrest for contractions yesterday. Thankfully there was no dilation, but with my history of PTL with DS#1 my doctor is being cautious. I'm due 11/7. My son will be 16 months old on the 13th, so bedrest with a toddler is going to be interesting. I'm hoping to be taken off of bedrest at my next appointment in 2 weeks if I don't get any more contractions.

Daily Questions-

1. Are you more like your mom or dad? I'm a good mix. I am stubborn like my mother but outspoken like my father.

2. If you could have 1 super power what would it be? Flying. I hate driving lol.

3. What household chore would you like to never perform again? Vacuuming and mopping...luckily when DH and I got married I delegated those chores to him.

4. If you knew the world was going to end in 2012, what would you do different? No clue...probably pick up and travel around the world with my family.

• thanks, im doing my best. 

1. hate to admot it but im becoming like my mom.

2.read minds

3.all of them lol.

4.have this baby, get married, and have fun with my family.

• 1. Are you more like your mom or dad? Unfortunately, my mom

2. If you could have 1 super power what would it be? Reading people's minds

3. What household chore would you like to never perform again? Cleaning up after the dogs

4. If you knew the world was going to end in 2012, what would you do different? We'd pack up and move to Antigua in a heartbeat!

• Hi y'all! Pardon the phone paragraph!! Driving by to say that we had a perfectly healthy full term baby girl last week after 5 weeks of strict BR! Larkin Marie W. was 7 lbs 8 oz at birth, lost about 11.5% of her birthweight in the hospital and became jaundiced because she wasn't hungry... So we stayed an extra day and got the bili light treatment but we are home and nursing and happy! I damaged my shoulder in the hospital (rotator cuff) and that is far worse than the c-section recovery, by the way! I wish all you bed resters long, healthy remaining days or weeks!!!
  • 1. Are you more like your mom or dad?

Mostly my dad, I think, with my mom's crazy thrown in there a little bit :P

I think it would be awesome to be like Elastagirl from the incredibles, watching her with her kids and grow taller when she's arguing with her husband... Seems handy.

Cleaning out the fridge. I try to stay on top of it, but the big clean-outs are awful.

Probably nothing. I might blow a lot of money giving my daughter the best first and last year of her life, ever... Be a little more free-going.

Updates?

Just went to the doctors and she said they no longer have any concerns!! I'm 37 weeks this weekend so I've gotten the official go ahead, as of this weekend to get off bed rest :D

Vote on my Baby Names here!
    VOTE on my Name List
    Surprise! Baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congrats NewMrsW!

1. Are you more like your mom or dad? I'm more like my Mom's mom (Nana). She and I are more of the type to dive head first into something new. We both love music. We are very headstrong and we love to find a good bargin lol!

2. If you could have 1 super power what would it be? I'd like the power to revoke a person's drivers license. Seriously if you make a left hand turn from a right turn lane, your license is mine! No turn signal, give that thing to me!

3. What household chore would you like to never perform again? Laundry or Kitty litter duty!

4. If you knew the world was going to end in 2012, what would you do different? Travel more, spend more time with my sister and my little family. Let DH purchase whatever he wants transportation wise.

Updates? Appointment tommorow @ 10:30

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"