August 2011 Moms

Cannot believe tomorrow I will be a MOM!!

It feels so surreal that we will finally be meeting our little boy tomorrow!! What an amazing whirlwind experience pregnancy has been. I just can't believe this is my last day being pregnant. It feels like just yesterday I was climbing the stairs to our guest bathroom to take a pregnancy test with huge butterflies wondering if I could really be pregnant. That was Dec. 3rd and it feels like yesterday. Aaaahhh!! I'm so excited!!

Any prayers you could send my way would be so great...going in for a c-section tomorrow at 8:30.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cannot believe tomorrow I will be a MOM!!

• Exciting!!

T&P's being sent your way for a smooth surgery and recovery!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good Luck Mommy!  You will do great!  Can't wait to see lil man!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • So exciting....i'm being induced tomorrow! I'm still in denial a little...haha
  • I wish you the best...Thoughts and prayers headed your way for a smooth delivery.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker I'm a Mom Maven. Learn More...
  • I am very excited for you! 

Advice for your c-section: 

1.) Remember to walk, walk, walk the halls after your c/s. The more you walk the better/faster you feel and heal.

2.) Take a suppository or stool softeners in the hospital and when you get home. The Oxycodone can really back you up. 

3.) Take as many mesh panties and large pads they offer you. They are great to use once home. 

GL! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • congrats and good luck tmrw. i am really excited for you. god bless.
  • Anna,

I believe you posted some concerns about your c-section some time this week, I want to tell you, I PREFER the c-section.  I had one with my daughter and talk about a glamour delivery.  I had my hair done the day before, pedicure and manicure, was in by 10am and had a baby by noon.  The recovery didn't really take me long (I was really foolish 7 years ago and was shoveling gravel by the end of 2 weeks post op) and I was treated adequately with pain meds (which I didn't take much of because I'm very sensitive to medications).  I'm happy to report I will be having another one on the 22nd to welcome my little boy too....I wish you the best, I think you'll have a great experience. 

• yay for 8/10 babies Smile praying everything goes well!
  • I am so happy for you!!!!!! I can't wait to see photos of your little guy! Thoughts and prayers are coming your way!
  • Wow Anna! Wishing you a safe and healthy delivery!! Congratulations and Good Luck! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your little boy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers/Users/udeozo/Desktop/MS30.jpg
  • May you find your inner strength as a woman, and I wish you wonderful birth experience. Congratulations in advance!! Party!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Good luck tomorrow and definitely report back when you can!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Good luck due date buddy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck and best wishes!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Good luck tomorrow!! Well be thinking of you!
  • Good luck tomorrow! I am sure you will do great and I am definitely looking forward to pictures of little Colin when you are up to posting them. Get some rest tonight if you can :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you all so much!!! You guys are so great... Aaaahhh!! Huge butterflies!!
  • How did I miss this post?!  That's so exciting!!

Good luck x1000!!  Pics ASAP!

// I love you too. //

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"