Minnesota Babies
Options

Where are the cute baby BOY clothes stores?

What am I missing? I'm open to online stores but am specifically looking for local STORES that I can shop in. I know of Uber baby, pacifier, Oh baby, OUAC, bellies to babies, posh boutique, baby grand but is there anywhere else that anyone has had luck at and especially for boys?

TIA

Re: Where are the cute baby BOY clothes stores?

• Options
    What kind of stuff are you looking for?  I buy most of my boys everyday clothes from Carters.  For higher end stuff I like the department stores like Nordstroms or Bloomingdales. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm looking for some nice crib bedding,blankets and clothes that you don't see over and over. I was mostly just inquiring about any baby stores that I wasn't aware of that may have this stuff along with some Mommy items?

Thanks again.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Here's Ali Shops guide to baby/kids stores.  https://www.alishops.com/twincitiesstoresandshops.asp?sort=Baby/Kids

There definately is less boy stuff available in general. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageariel06:

There definately is less boy stuff available in general. 

Ugh this has been so frustrating to me lately! Most stores I walk into are filled with cute girl clothes, then I see about 2 racks of clothes that fit my almost 4 month old. It makes it worse when I'm looking for something that is not covered with trucks and monkeys and dinosaurs. Maybe I need to check out some new stores though.

image Samuel (Photo by Gruman Photography)

• Options

boys get the short end of the stick grrr 

Now that Aiden is in "Big Boy" size there is much more but when hew as little all he wear was Carter & H&M (they have some really cute boy stuff) 

• Options

american eagle has a kids store called 77 kids at MOA, but no mommy items.  there's also Edelweiss Baby in Maple Grove with lots of cute stuff.

Cousin Hannah & Andrew at the park
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemdoan03:

american eagle has a kids store called 77 kids at MOA, but no mommy items.  there's also Edelweiss Baby in Maple Grove with lots of cute stuff.

Oh I forgot about Edelweiss Baby in Maple Grove  that store is super CUTE 

• Options
    DS is pretty much exclusively dressed from Children's Place.  They have great sales, plus the email coupons, and I buy early.  I'm not a fan of clothes with little sayings on them, or cutsy animals, so the polo shirts from there are what I am looking for.
  • Options
    imagePayne2B2008:
    imagemdoan03:

Where in Maple Grove is it?  I'll be there on Monday and would love to check it out! 

• Options
    imageMNguardcouple:
    imagePayne2B2008:
    imagemdoan03:

Where in Maple Grove is it?  I'll be there on Monday and would love to check it out! 

11626 Fountains Drive
    Maple Grove, MN 55311

https://maps.google.com/maps?um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Edelweiss+Baby&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Edelweiss+Baby&hnear=0x87f618e2253e7685:0x5a814e3e556e72af,Eden+Prairie,+MN&ei=ASo0TpOqItL_sQKem8moCw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CAQQtgM&cid=0,0,6319640805773012715

• Options
    This is why I'm learning how to sew.  My boss got me some clothes from Macy's that have been my favorite of all DS's outfits.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"