3rd Trimester

36wks 2cm and 50%-anyone else here with me?

Had my 36wk check up on Wednesday, was told 2cms and 50% enffaced. The rest of the day had contractions (mild) most likely because the exam....

Well Thursday, Friday and now today I am going every 11min or so with contractions. But the intensity is at like a 3 on the pain scale. Just sucks that I am probably not dialating and have to go through all these darn contractions!

Monday is my next appointment we shall see :-)

Re: 36wks 2cm and 50%-anyone else here with me?

• good luck!

• 36wks and 3days no contractions yet and have no idea about cm or effacement since the doctor doesn't tell me much. He just does his exam and checks the baby's heartbeat and sends me on my way.  Good Luck to you.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I was 2cm and 50% at 37 weeks with DS. I was there at 38, 39 and 40 weeks as well. May mean labor, may mean nothing at all. Good luck. I didn't go in labor until 40w5d.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hear you about the annoying and somewhat painful contractions. This is my 4th baby and I've been having BH and real contrax since 22 weeks. They're often in patterns like every 3 min for an hour, every 8 minutes for a day. They're picking up in the last week or so. I probably have 100/day average. No joke. And I'm dilated 1 cm. What a drag. LOL.

Good luck to you!

Elizabeth

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCotton:

I hear you about the annoying and somewhat painful contractions. This is my 4th baby and I've been having BH and real contrax since 22 weeks. They're often in patterns like every 3 min for an hour, every 8 minutes for a day. They're picking up in the last week or so. I probably have 100/day average. No joke. And I'm dilated 1 cm. What a drag. LOL.

Good luck to you!

Elizabeth

With my first pregnancy I started getting BH at 16 weeks. This time they started at 14-15... and I have them every day. Yet, DS was born 6 days overdue and I don't think this one is coming out any time soon either.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"