May 2011 Moms

"all babies look like Winston Churchill" - Who said it?

I mentioned this to my dad tonight. He was laughing so hard. He said all Elliott needed was a cigar and sure enough, Winston Churchill.

I'll admit that I had to google his pic, since it's been a while that I'd seen it. It's true... hahaha So many babies on here look like him. There are few that don't.

Either way, just wanted to say thank you for the laugh, and my father enjoyed a laugh as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: "all babies look like Winston Churchill" - Who said it?

• I don't think my baby looks like Winston Churchill, but I agree that most babies do.  Maybe I'm biased.  Haha.  
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • imagekacelle:
    I don't think my baby looks like Winston Churchill, but I agree that most babies do.  Maybe I'm biased.  Haha.  

She's got hair, she's automatically out of the running haha. 

• Loading the player...
  • It was ASB who said it... Good stuff!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I thought token said it?

Either way I've heard it before, but I still think they look like babies!

• LOL :)

A lot of white babies do look like him.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think I said it here, but it is an oldie but goodie :-) And TOTALLY true for most babies! 
  • I remember ASB saying it, and DH has been saying it about DS when he's in his car seat. His face gets all squishy and serious.

I've always said when DS lifts his head up high and you can see all of his neck creases stretching out, he looks like E.T. 

• imageMcAllie5:
    when DS lifts his head up high and you can see all of his neck creases stretching out, he looks like E.T. 
    Hysterical, I do agree! When DD stretches out after a nap and rolls her head up and back, I can see ET!
    ~Lisa~
    Mommy to Rachel 1.15.06 and Ashley 5.17.11
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"