Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Nursing bras for larger chests

EmbarrassedHello ladies!  I'm new to this board...as I didn't know it existed! Embarrassed

Anyways, I've been trying to find some nursing bras without much luck.  Before getting pregnant I was a 38DD, I am now a 40F.  I've been told that when my milk comes in I could go all the way up to a H or even bigger...  When I got to the local stores (I live in the Robinson Twp area) I've only been able to find some Fs and not much else. 

Where do you buy your bras?  I've been given a few websites, like mommygear.com, but was jw if anyone had some stores they found helpful.

thank you!!!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Nursing bras for larger chests

• Options

Bravado bras!! LOVED these bras! I ordered online. They fit great as I was a 36D before and a 38DDD after!

You can also look online at JCPenny.

I wasn't able to find bras in stores.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    There is a store in Wexford called A Mother's Boutique.  The woman that owns it is amazing, and has a LOT of larger sizes in stock that you can try there.  She'll give you a good fitting (if you want one) and help you to whatever degree you want.  THey're a little bit pricey, but worth it.  (Just make sure you check the hours first- or you can call for an appointment.)  https://www.mothersboutique.com/pashowroom.html
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was in Boscov's the other day at Beaver Valley Mall.  I believe they had larger Nursing Bra sizes up there.  I will be heading there to look when I go to pick them up.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Also, check out Nordstroms'......... Anita Nursing Bra.   They don't have H though.

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/anita-international-5041-nursing-bra/2983342?origin=PredictiveSearch&resultback=348

But, these are THE MOST comfortable bras I've tried and I'm a 36F now (pre-milkl).   I buoght all 3 colors!  :)

• Options
    I definitely recommend getting fitted at Nordstrom. From there, figleaves.com has larger sizes and I ended up having luck on ebay (I'm a 32/34 HH). Good luck!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Missed m/c at 17 weeks, partial molar pregnancy d&c 11/30/09
  • Options
    Leading Lady nursing bras are the best that I've found (this is my 3rd pregnancy).....they aren't too expensive and are very supportive.  I like underwire and some molding to keep the chest up and have been very happy with them.  I usually buy on line......
  • Options
    I second A Mother's Boutique, Judy is awesome and has nursing bras of all sizes...she is great at finding the right one to fit anyone :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was just at Mothers Boutique. Its a little hard to find if you aren't familiar with the area.  Had to get a 38H....sigh. But they fit great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"