1st Trimester

What's appealing for lunch?!

I'm having a hard time finding something that's appetizing for lunch.  I don't do lunchmeat and salads are suddenly making my stomach turn.  What are you ladies eating?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What's appealing for lunch?!

• There's a great little place by my office that makes great wraps! My fav is warm chicken with lettuce, tomato and black olives, with a little bit of ranch dressing. :)
    CafeMom Tickers
  • imageBigIsland07:
    There's a great little place by my office that makes great wraps! My fav is warm chicken with lettuce, tomato and black olives, with a little bit of ranch dressing. :)
    '

I just remembered I have a client lunch today, which means no yummy wrap. Hopefully, there's something good where we're headed!

CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Breakfast-y bagels?  With cream cheese, peanut butter or eggs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Grilled chicken works best for me or a light salad.  I've only been able to take eating bland light fodds lately
  • I just ate a carton of strawberries and some plain potato chips.  It was the only thing that sounded good!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Chicken salad sandwiches have been my new daily lunch item
  • Chicken soup....and now Vanilla Ice cream w/ butterfinger & peanut butter swirls

I couldn't justify the ice cream alone, so I forced the soup down!

• wedding soup and a soft pretzel
  • In hind sight, I prob. shouldn't of at the ice cream!
  • Toasted bagels with cream cheese were my best friend last week. This week it's Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwhiches. Yum!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I can not stop eating today but for lunch I had a small cup of chicken noodle soup and a grilled cheese with tomatoes... followed by a blondie bar I think it is called - a blonde brownie.

YUM!

• I am struggling to find things for lunch as well. The thought of salads has suddenly made me feel sick which is very unfortunte. Today, however, I think I found my new best friend-Panera! I had half of a chicken salad sandwich, an apple, and broccoli cheddar soup. So good!

I also agree with PP that bagels with cream cheese have been a lifesaver when I can't think of anything else.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"