3rd Trimester

How much does your LO weigh?

I know there have been numerous posts on this topic, but I was wondering what your LO weighed at your last U/S.  I had one last week at 34 and 3 and they told me that she was about 6lb 8oz.  I'm really nervous that she is gonna be huge!! TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How much does your LO weigh?

• I had one yesterday and they were saying 4lbs 8oz.  The doc said she should put on at least 3 more pounds if I make it to 40 wks.

• I just had a growth ultrasound today and he's estimated to be 8lbs 6oz.  This of course could be off up to a pound in either direction.  Hopefully he comes out soon or we're looking at quite a big kid :)
    Laura
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a growth u/s last week Thursday and she was at 5lbs. 12oz. :D
  • At my U/S at 30w0d, the doc said that LO weighed 4lb 8oz.  Apparently, LO was supposed to have weighed about 3lb at that time... or at least that's considered the "normal" weight.  LO was estimated to be in the 90th percentile, so he's probably going to be a large baby.  I don't get another U/S to determine weight until about 36 weeks, so I'm looking forward to seeing how much he's grown.

So there's this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me "Mom"

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Voted "Mom of the Year" 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• At 33 weeks my little girl weighed 4 pounds 4 ounces and the doctor said she should weigh in the high 6 pound low 7 pound range when she's born.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Im 28 weeks & my twins weight from a month agoo was

Baby A: 1LB 11Oz

Baby B:1lb 12oz

• At 36w4d, our LO was measuring 8 lbs 13 ounces (40 weeks).  Needless to say, we aren't willing to wait for 42 weeks like we were planning. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • At my growth scan last week (37 weeks) she was measuring about 5 1/2 lbs and 2 weeks behind. The tech said she should be around 7 lbs or more when she's born. We'll see what she actually turns out to weigh, since growth scans can be off by a lb or 2.
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had a growth u/s today at 30 weeks 6 days.  LO was estimated to weigh 3 lbs 11 oz.  My MFM said that she is 50th percentile.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am 37 weeks today and my LO is weighing in at 5 lbs 2 ounces Tongue Tied  We have to go for u/s every two weeks (since I was 33 weeks) to make sure she's still growing. Thankfully she is, she's just little little...

• I had my growth ultrasound today at 36 weeks and 1 day. She said my LO is weighing 6 lbs 4 oz! I'm excited because he probably won't be too big thank goodness... so we're right on track :)
  • Went to the MFM today.... Baby A 2 pounds, 5 oz Baby B 2 pounds, 10 oz
  • I had an ultrasound today (37 weeks) and baby was 6lbs 11 oz.
  • 33w4d - baby weighed 5 lbs, 2 oz - 52nd percentile
  • I had one today at 31 and 6 and she weighs 4lbs 6oz. I live in Denver, where babies are smaller due to the elevation. The doctor actually said "You have a huge fetus'. I'm getting nervous...

• At 29 week u/s, DS3 weighed an estimated 4.5 lbs. At 36 week u/s, he weighed an estimated 7 lbs 2 oz. This looks about right to me as DS1 was 8 lb 15 oz (born at 39w2d) and DS2 was 8 lb 13oz (born at 39w). We just make consistently big babies :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My last U/S was at 30 weeks & LO was 3 lbs 13 oz.  He was in the 75th percentile.  My OB estimated that he'd be between 8-9 lbs at birth.

Next U/S will be at 34 weeks; I'll be curious to see how much he's grown!

• I think at 33 weeks and 3, she was 4lbs 15oz

:)

Vote on my Baby Names here!
    VOTE on my Name List
    Surprise! Baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • i have a question , are these routine ultrasounds ? or do you request them ? because i never had one with my first son and with this one my doctor hasnt mention a growth ultrasound. so was wondering how u guys got one and is it routine? defintly would want one if my doc lets me.
  • I have ultrasounds once a month due to pregnancy induced high bp. They medicated me so want to check the baby's size often, (plus 2 non-stress tests per week). At the 32 week ultrasound baby girl was 4 lbs 4 oz, 39th percentile. I'll take it, they were worried her growth could be delayed because of the meds.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am reading these post and its kinda of scaring me.  At 31 weeks she weighs 2lbs 6oz.   Reading everyone's post I am feeling she should be bigger.  My doc never said anything but she is small and drink ensure.  So now I am thinking I should be doing more.
  • Don't worry, every baby is different!  At 34 w 5 days mine measured at 4.5 lbs, which is the 46th percentile, which is small, but only barely below average.  Your baby will grow substantially in the next few weeks.   You may do another u/s around 34-36 weeks to check the babies position and the Dr. will see if there has been growth. 
  • I just had one today at 38 weeks 6 days and they estimated 7lbs 10oz which is laughable to me. My first only weighted 5lbs 14oz born at 38 weeks 4 days. I wouldn't be worried.
    Logan - 11/09, Lander 08/11, Baby #3 ~It's a girl!!~ EDD: 04/10/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"