Multiples

LOTS of contractions after internal exam - normal???

OMG, and they are painful!  I had a doctor appointment about 3.5 hours ago and my doctor checked to see if I was dilated.  I'm 2-3 cm.  For the last hour or so, I've been having so many contractions.  I can't keep track of them because it's hard to tell when one ends and another one starts.  This can't the be the real deal, right?? 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: LOTS of contractions after internal exam - normal???

• Call your doctor and tell him what is going on, Can you talk through the contracations?
  • I think I would definitely call about that. Are they increasing in intensity? Good luck!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesthrnbelle:
    Call your doctor and tell him what is going on, Can you talk through the contracations?
    Yes, I just told DH to hush so I can concentrate!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagekaiteedidit:
    I think I would definitely call about that. Are they increasing in intensity? Good luck!
    They are definitely stronger than anything I've felt so far. Its weird, "between" contractions, my belly is still really hard but then I swear I can actually feel it contracting and that's the painful part.
  • imagekaiteedidit:
    I think I would definitely call about that. Are they increasing in intensity? Good luck!
    They are definitely stronger than anything I've felt so far. Its weird, "between" contractions, my belly is still really hard but then I swear I can actually feel it contracting and that's the painful part.
  • I always had more contractions after an internal, but if they are getting increasingly more intense and you are having more than 5 an hour, I would definitely call!! GL
    MoM to twins!! L & O born 11/29/10
  • I never had contractions after an internal.  It sounds like you are in labor!
  • sorry no expierence to share but I would call your doc sounds like you could be in labor?? good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"