February 2012 Moms

Sharing a Bday with Baby!

Turns out LO #2 is due the day after my birthday! Anybody else sharing with baby?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sharing a Bday with Baby!

• We're due 2 days before my husband's birthday.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm due 2 days after my brother's birthday. He's really hoping its on his birthday though. He will be 25.
    BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary image
  • Loading the player...
  • yes!! I am excited baby is due on the 12th and my birthday is the 9th. I hope it is close if not the same day! always a reason for a party!
  • My sister is also pregnant right now, and is due the day before MY birthday. I'm hoping to share my day with a new niece or nephew!! :-)
  • I'm due 3 days after one of my nephew's birthdays...he has informed me that I "Better not have this baby on his birthrday, he's not sharing."  He's 12!  I thought he might find it cool if they shared...apparently I was way wrong!  I politely informed him that I really had no control over the whole thing but would do my best not to have the baby on HIS birthday, lol!

• My first was born Feb 25th and my due date now is Feb 25th so my kids may share the same birthday Confused
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm due the 20th and my bday is the 22nd so there is a good chance of us sharing a bday!
  • Not here.  Our birthdays are June, July and August.  Baby is going to be the oddball.

• my dating u/s is feb 13th..my dad's birthday. but my doc thinks this is inaccurate (based on my LMP and irregular period schedules) and they will re-date me at my NT scan on 8/10.

• My youngest daughter and I share the same birthday-September 9.  It was the best birthday I've ever had. :)
  • Ours is due right between DH's and my birthday. :) About 20 days closer to mine than his, but that's it!

But I was born on my mom's 29th birthday. :) It's something we really like. Of course, she claims she will never get any older than 28, since I usurped hers...... LOL.

---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We are due on my husband's birthday! :)
  • My DH bday is the end of January so if LO comes early you never know!
  • My birthday is the 3rd and lo is due the 24th so theres a chance!
  • I am due on the 20th and that is MY birthday!! Happy 30th Birthday to me!!
  • I am due the 21st and my birthday is the 24th so we'll see!
  • I'm due Feb. 18th and my husband's birthday is the 19th.

• My birthday is the 9th and I'm due 2 weeks later on the 23rd.  My sister's birthday is the 27th, so there is a chance they might share the day!
  • I'm a Dec baby, and DH is an Oct... so a very slim chance with us (unless baby comes really early and shares it with me... but we don't want that).  My sister's birthday is Jan 27th, and I'm due the 7th, so there's a chance there.  She said she'd love it!
    July '15 January Siggy - snow fails
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm due on 2/9 and my b-day is 2/11.  The funny part is when we did the "conception" math, it was the week of DH's b-day!

Cake

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"