Pregnant after 35

>>>>>Pregnant after 35 Weekly Check-In<<<<<

Welcome to the Pregnant after 35 Weekly Check-In!

If you would like to be added to the check-in, just reply to this post with:

your screen name
first name (optional)
due date
sex of baby (if known, or will it be a surprise?)

Please let me know if you have any updates and/or edits that need to be made. Also, if I missed any births please let me know so we can celebrate with you!

Updates: How are you feeling?  Any events/news to share?  New pregnancy symptoms or any that have disappeared?

Question of the Week (QOTW):  On my month board we did a GTKY post recently that turned out to be a lot of fun.  Name something unique/strange/unbelievable about yourself that you think another Pregnant after 35 mom couldn't say about themselves as well. Complete this statement: I bet I'm the only Pregnant after 35 mom . . .
**If you have ideas for future QOTW, let me know **

Congrats to the New JULY and August Mommies!
Beekernbaby gave birth to Charlotte Grace on 7/13; 8lbs 12 oz LauraLynne gave birth to Louis H III on 7/16; 7lbs 9 oz, 21 inches longBridgeyBride gave birth to Daniel Henry on 8/1; 8 lbs 2 oz, 22 inches long   Pregnant Moms by Due Date:

July 2011
honeylizb (Liz): 07/01/11
figsandolives (Tina): 07/12/11 - Surprise
shinergirl (Stephanie): 07/12/11
srhartline (Sandy): 07/13/11 - Boy
Woodwife (Claire): 07/15/11 ? Girl
Funfirl (Kim) 7/15/11- Girl
ssull1974 (Shannon): 07/18/11
BarefootContessa: 07/19/11
Greysmommy (Ashli) 7/23/11 Girl
njohnson1972 (Natasha): 07/25/11 - Surprise
Peppernut (Amy): 07/27/11 ? Girl
Tulips40p (Pam): 7/30/2011-Boy
johnsonjeril (Jeri): 07/31/11 - Twins - Girl/Boy
Married2MrPooh: 07/31/11

August 2011
hocus: 08/02/11 - Boy
Melanie1119 (Melanie): 08/04/11 - Surprise?
queenalexandra (Alex): 08/04/11
iItsmevkb (Kelly): 08/07/11
Bridgeybride (Bridge) 08/07/11 Boy
Jen&Louie (Jen): 08/08/11 ? Surprise
tumble: 08/08/11 (scheduled c/s) ? Girl AhariUfemei (Roxy) 8/10/11 - Boy
EllenK11 ( Ellen) 8/14/11- Surprise
Jen&Peter (Jen) CS 8/15 - Boy ElectoRed (Michelle): 08/15/11 Tiplovesdap (Tammy) 8/17/11 Boy Jgray6651 (Jen) 8/20/11 stephb7i (Steph): 08/21/11
alliapistor (Allison): 08/23/11 - Boy
SoBlessed2011 (Deedee): 08/23/11 - Boy
fabfive (Kim): 08/25/11 - Girl
SunMoon&Stars (Diana): 08/27/11
Jennairess (Jen): 08/26/11- Girl
35baby  8/31/11
September 2011
MissyOlivePants (Stacy): 09/01/11
Jerilyn&dave (Jerilyn): 9/1/11 - Boy Heatherebee (Heather): 9/3/2011 - Girl BlueEyedWitch09 (Tracey): 09/04/11 -Boy tanyajill (Tanya): 09/05/11 - Surprise
rpm22 (Robin): 09/05/11
SFAug07 (Kathi): 09/05/11 - Girl
DMBabyX2 (Stephie): 09/07/11 - Boy
Accelle: 09/12/11 - Boy?
tinkerbelle (Vanesa): 09/12/11
ciarhwyfar (Kierin): 09/19/11
festivus: 09/19/11 - Twins ? Boy?s
AZ_legacy (Susan): 09/20/11
Chargermama (Heather): 09/20/11 - Team Pink JenlovesDon (Jen): 09/21/11 abrandt31 (Andrea): 09/23/11 - Surprise
alfontaine (April): 09/24/11 - Surprise
MRSDNA: 09/27/11
  October 2011 stabil19 (Stacey) 10/04/11 team green
tlc7068 (Tracy): 10/06/11
RaggedyAnne (Anne): 10/07/11
Jenn&Chris2 10/07/11 KittyHolland  10/8/2011 Norvelln (Nikki) 10/10/11 Beyoga (Deidra) October 11th  newmomma72 (Traci): 10/14/2011 yankeebear (Lis) 10/16/11- Girl Makita5  (Stephanie) Oct 18, 2011 TexasBride (Kayla) 10/18/11 Girl Clipingirl (Denise)  10/26 CS
cfitz16 (Cheryl): 10/19/11
Haribo1: 10/20/11
Jcegan71 (Janice) 10/21/11
miafromab (Mia): 10/22/11
Spedi (Sarah): 10/25/11
  November 2011 Augustbride (Trish) 11/1/11 Suprise
BabyTG (Tee): 11/02/11 ? Surprise
Tbaban (Tiffany) 11/3/11 Janimal (Jan) Due 11/5/11 - BOY!
mlm334: 11/07/11
Crs1225 11/7/11- Girl
McRib: 11/08/11
snowkiwi (Katie): 11/11/11
Dallashorn 11/11/11 TrishinBanff  (Trish) 11/26/11 - Boy! 
junebugrbig (Michelle): 11/17/11 -Girl LucyRicardo3: 11/19/11 - Twins! Jb2rn (Jen) 11/21/11 Punter2009 (Lani) 11/24/11 - Girl
Mumb3th (Beth) 11/24/11 pghjen (Jen) 11/26/11 - Team Green cyndis29 (Cyndi)11/30/2011   December 2011 VelvetElegance (Adrienne) 12/1/11 RNICU11 (Shane) 12/7/11 CheezeFace (Melanie) 12/7/11 - Boy Kangaroo35 (Kristin) 12/4/11 Girl Heathercare (Heather) 12/12/11 Redlass13 (Tamara) 12/14/11 Jerzee1974 (Melanie) 12/15/11 Owl38 12/15/11 GraceInCa (Grace) 12/16/11 Suprise Eibhlin1 (Kathleen) 12/18/11 MrsJordanAlmond (Robin) 12/19/11- Boy jlynnbryant (Jennifer Lynn) 12/19/11  Petunia007 (Erin) 12/21/11 Jenny 12/21/11cdelbove 12/21/11 hbaby13 12/22/11
Shea52 (Sharon) 12/22/11- Girl
Lopark72 (Lori) 12/23/11 ApronStrings (Christina) 12/25/11 Lebee2512 (Bee) 12/26/11 (CS) SchnauzerL0ver (Athena) 12/26/11emadlma (Emily) 12/26/11 - Boy
ChellBug (Michelle) 12/27/11 Jam2mom (Melissa) 12/30/11

Chavayjakov 12/30/11 - boy
   January 2012 Alibaba16 (Ali) 1/1/12 Processofbecoming (Eileen) 1/1/12Huahine 1/3/12 - Boygoldilocksnbears 1/6/12
kreejd (Kristen) 1/8/12 tubamom2 (Tracey) 1/12/12 Holli0303 (Holli) 1/16/12 kiwiadirem (Kim) 1/16/12 - BOY! preggyamy (Amy) 1/24/12 Puckchick (Tara) 1/25/12 - Team Green goldilocksnbears  1/?/12   February 2012 Mtngirl2007 (Amanda) 2/2/12 YaraC (Laura) 2/6/12 Paulaanne (Paula) 2/13/12 Jen&Louie (Jen) 2/15/12 Geeps2 (Karen) 2/18/12 ? Surprise newhite33 (Nicole) 2/8/12 azhuskergirl (Susan) 2/20/12
Quinnsaras (Sara) 2/21/12 Aurora (Tracey) 2/22/12 March 2012 Danish16, 3/12/12, team green (at least for now)chrisandmarysusan (Mary Susan) 3/15/12
raceyrae (Rachel) 3/16/2012dtucker1126 (Dana) 3/17/2012 studio8design (Wendy) 3/26/2012
image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: >>>>>Pregnant after 35 Weekly Check-In<<<<<

• Updates: How are you feeling?  Any events/news to share?  New pregnancy symptoms or any that have disappeared?

I am hungry.  I constantly feel like my stomach has become an insatiable bottomless pit.  LO actually got me up in the night demanding to be fed a few days ago - and here I thought I had a few more months to go before that would start happening!

We had our anatomy scan today.  Everything looks great (which was such a relief that there were tears running out of the corners of my eyes).  And we found out that we are having a boy.  

Question of the Week (QOTW):  On my month board we did a GTKY post recently that turned out to be a lot of fun.  Name something unique/strange/unbelievable about yourself that you think another Pregnant after 35 mom couldn't say about themselves as well. Complete this statement: I bet I'm the only Pregnant after 35 mom . . .

who has spent three and a half years sailing around the world with her husband in a small boat, and is still speaking to him!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Updates: How are you feeling?  Any events/news to share?  New pregnancy symptoms or any that have disappeared? 

I am feeling fat and tired, but otherwise OK.  I am happy that I passed the 1 hour glucose test.  My heartburn continues and also my morning sickness seems to have returned.  I don't like to complain, but it kind of sucks.  My afternoons are kind of not fun.

Complete this statement: I bet I'm the only Pregnant after 35 mom . . .

who met David Bowie in a museum!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am still pregnant, still fine.  The doctor is nice and relaxed, and we've set up an induction the day I hit 42 weeks, just in case.  I do hope it doesn't go that far!  If the baby comes today, she'll share a birthday with my brother!  That would be really cool, because Margaux shares a birthday with one of my sisters.  :)

I dunno about anything all that unusual.  I mean, I've done interesting things, but I am sure there are others who've done the same or similar.  I was a fetish lingerie model for a while, back in the day, I guess that is unusual.

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagePeppernut:
    I was a fetish lingerie model for a while, back in the day, I guess that is unusual.

..... And it's Pepper for the WIN!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • your screen name: Daisiesinmygarden
    first name (optional): Noelle
    due date: 3/3/12
    sex of baby: I am hoping to remain Team Green!

Updates: How are you feeling?  Except for being really, really tired - pretty DARN good. I haven't thrown up at all this pregnancy (knock on wood)! Nothing really new, just waiting out the horrid first tri!

I am feeling pretty good - just hit the 12 week mark so waiting patiently for those first trimester feelings to magically end! Lol. I have my NT Scan tomorrow so that is the big news of the week - I will update you tomorrow!

Question of the Week (QOTW):    Complete this statement: I bet I'm the only Pregnant after 35 mom . . .who hung out with Cuba Gooding Junior in Miami. My friend and I ran into him on Ocean Drive asking for directions and we ended up all hanging out all night - very cool! (Of course I was in my 20s) lol
  • Updates: Feeling good. Still not a big appetite around dinner time, but I make up for it the rest of the day.

Question of the Week (QOTW):   Name something unique/strange/unbelievable about yourself that you think another Pregnant after 35 mom couldn't say about themselves as well. Complete this statement: I bet I'm the only Pregnant after 35 mom ...Who went to high school in 3 different countries.

• your screen name   JenL1975
    first name (optional)  Jen
    due date    4/1/2012
    sex of baby (if known, or will it be a surprise?) Unknown, but I want to find out...

•  Varkeyr
    11-02-11
    boy

I bet I'm the only Pregnant after 35 mom . . . to have nothing totally unique.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image.
  • UpdatesHow are you feeling?  Any events/news to share?  New pregnancy symptoms or any that have disappeared?

feeling good for the most part.  have been dealing with some heartburn, gassiness and constipation.  but not horrible.  have been feeling the little bugger move, and it is so exciting. 

Question of the Week (QOTW):  On my month board we did a GTKY post recently that turned out to be a lot of fun.  Name something unique/strange/unbelievable about yourself that you think another Pregnant after 35 mom couldn't say about themselves as well. Complete this statement: I bet I'm the only Pregnant after 35 mom .

who studies sexually transmitted diseases for a living, and refers to her unborn baby as the STD that lasts a lifetime - ha! 

I am feeling pretty good.  i am tired but feeling pretty good.  still walking.  i am in a wedding this weekend and it will be interesting.  the bride will be a bridezilla.  she doesn't have everything planned yet.  she even asked me if i really had to pee a lot because she has not allowed for bathroom break times from the hotel to the cermony location.  her sister told her i might have a problem going over 1.5 hours with out going to the bathroom.  i laughed when she emailed me if that was true.  right now i make sure i go before i leave work so i don't have to stop on the way home since i have a 40 min drive.

Question of the Week (QOTW):   Complete this statement: I bet I'm the only Pregnant after 35 mom . . .

who got to shake Mikhail Gorbachev hand.  i was in dc presenting a senior design project to nasa when i was in college.  we were at the air and space museum and george bush and mikhail gorbachev were there signing something.  bush ran into the museum while gorvachev came over to meet us and shake our hands.  it was so cool

image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

NT SCAN is this afternoon!!! I'm at 11w6d today (I promise I will put up a ticker in a week or so once we are "out") and my symptoms are starting to ease up.  Nausea is only occasional and mild, some food aversions, exhausted by late afternoon, getting full very quickly at dinner time. Getting ready to head into 2nd tri very soon...

Question of the Week (QOTW):   Complete this statement: I bet I'm the only Pregnant after 35 mom . . .

who met a guy on a blind date the night after surviving a freak Northeast tornado, and within 10 minutes said, "I'm going to marry this guy."  And, I did!

the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How are you feeling?  Any events/news to share?  New pregnancy symptoms or any that have disappeared?

Whoa where to start!  We are definitely having a girl, saw the muffin clear as could be. Amy is growing consistently.  I have been officially diagnosed as high risk (by a military doc which is tough) due to the abnormalities and complications with my previous pregnancy.  We already knew it...was just nice to have my profile updated to where I do NOT have to march anymore (like I ever did).  Still waiting for our POV and HHG to get here...that boat needs to move faster.
    Tired...I am on my 40 hour work week and it isn't making a difference.  =(

I bet I'm the only Pregnant after 35 mom . . .in my unit. (LOL)  Seriously, I do not think there is anything I have experienced that no other 35+ mom hasn't...even down to how I found out I was pregnant!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • cjmsbunny - I saw your separate response and I wanted to post it here.   If I don't, I'm likely to forget to add you to the list next week.  

Username: cjmsbunny

Due Date: Jan 10, 2012

Baby: Unknown, but I am going to find out.

Updates: How are you feeling? Any events/news to share? New pregnancy symptoms or any that have disappeared?

Good, I started insulin yestrday for gestational diabetes and need to get used to the routine. But I have been feeling the baby move pretty much everyday and that is amazing.

Question of the Week (QOTW): Complete this statement: I bet I'm the only Pregnant after 35 mom . . . who married her blind date in college.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Overall, I feel great, just dealing with some heartburn that lingers! My papaya enzymes and even tums aren't working so well. Oh well...

Complete this statement: I bet I'm the only Pregnant after 35 mom...who has lived in a cow-dung hut in Kenya for months at time while working on my dissertation research. Ah, those were the days!
    Eric and Amanda 9.1.07
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Feeling good. This heat is been tough to deal with so I have been hanging inside a lot. Have been experiencing pain and numbness (go figure) in my hands and wrists for a few weeks and a little swelling in my feet. Baby girl kicking around like crazy and I love it!! I bet I am the only Pregnant after 35 mom?.won a burping contest on the radio when I was 20, which put me into a drawing for a trip to the Grammy Awards and I won!!! Oh my mother was just so proud of the burping thing?.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • srhartline

due 7-13-11

My update is that Jake couldn't wait - arrived on June 1st - 6 weeks early! He was 5lbs 3 oz. and 20 inches long. 

• mamasixpack
    Brenda
    4/3/12
    Don't know yet but will be finding out for sure!

Updates: How are you feeling?  Any events/news to share?  New pregnancy symptoms or any that have disappeared?

So freaking tired. Thankfully, this is my only issue. I never have morning sickness, so I guess I should quit complaining. 

Question of the Week (QOTW): Complete this statement: I bet I'm the only Pregnant after 35 mom . . .

Who has six children, hence the "mamasixpack" screen name. It's not because I like to drink :) I guess after this one is born I will need to change it? 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagePeppernut:

I am still pregnant, still fine.  The doctor is nice and relaxed, and we've set up an induction the day I hit 42 weeks, just in case.  I do hope it doesn't go that far!  If the baby comes today, she'll share a birthday with my brother!  That would be really cool, because Margaux shares a birthday with one of my sisters.  :)

I dunno about anything all that unusual.  I mean, I've done interesting things, but I am sure there are others who've done the same or similar.  I was a fetish lingerie model for a while, back in the day, I guess that is unusual.

I was a fetish model back in the day myself. What are the chances?  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagemamasixpack:
    imagePeppernut:

I am still pregnant, still fine.  The doctor is nice and relaxed, and we've set up an induction the day I hit 42 weeks, just in case.  I do hope it doesn't go that far!  If the baby comes today, she'll share a birthday with my brother!  That would be really cool, because Margaux shares a birthday with one of my sisters.  :)

HA!  Awesome.  I did mostly live floor work for Stormy Leather in SF.  :) 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagePeppernut:
    imagemamasixpack:
    imagePeppernut:

I did runway for a bunch of local fetish stores in Orlando. We opened for the Genitorturers once! I even did one show shortly after I found out that I was pregnant with my oldest. I was so tired and probably didn't have the best stage presence. The pictures are pretty funny because you can see just how exhausted I was.  

• imagemamasixpack:
    imagePeppernut:
    imagemamasixpack:
    imagePeppernut:

I did runway for a bunch of local fetish stores in Orlando. We opened for the Genitorturers once! I even did one show shortly after I found out that I was pregnant with my oldest. I was so tired and probably didn't have the best stage presence. The pictures are pretty funny because you can see just how exhausted I was.  

OMG!  I remember them!  I spent my tortured adolescence in central Florida, I remember seeing them live once or twice.  Small world!  :) 

• imagePeppernut:
    imagemamasixpack:
    imagePeppernut:
    imagemamasixpack:
    imagePeppernut:

OMG!  I remember them!  I spent my tortured adolescence in central Florida, I remember seeing them live once or twice.  Small world!  :) 

What year(s) did you live there? I moved to Orlando in 89. I was 16, and yes, very tortured! 

• imagesrhartline:

srhartline

due 7-13-11

My update is that Jake couldn't wait - arrived on June 1st - 6 weeks early! He was 5lbs 3 oz. and 20 inches long. 

Congratulations!!!  How are you all doing?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageHuahine:
    imagesrhartline:

srhartline

due 7-13-11

Congratulations!!!  How are you all doing?

Yeah!  How big is he now? 

• Hi! I'm new here...

Southern Belle Kathy

Kathy

Due 1/7/12

Not finding out gender.

• Hello, new here too.  Have lurked a bit, though.

Mehllers

(Melanie)

Due 12/21/11

Baby is a girl.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • hi Southern Belle Kathy

we are due one day apart! Dh wanted to know the sex so now we know. 

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"