2nd Trimester

so - what week could you start to feel the baby move?

And was it your first, second,... baby?
About me: Daughter turns 4 in Feb 2016... second baby due in mid-Jan 2016!   

Re: so - what week could you start to feel the baby move?

• this is my third baby, i've been feeling it for about 2 weeks.  I looked back in my 1st child's baby book, it wasn't until week 19 that I felt him
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is my second baby. I started feeling him randomly around 14 weeks, with DD I started feeling her around 16 weeks and more frequently around 18 weeks. 
    Pregnancy%20ticker
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I started feeling what I knew was baby at 20 weeks. I think a few twinges before then was baby,  I just wasn't sure. And now she's very active!
  • This is my first and I started feeling the flutters around 16 weeks!

• This is my first baby, and I first started feeling flutters around 14 weeks.  This week I am getting more pronounced movements (kicks?).  The other night we went to a play and I felt movements during all of the dramatic scenes!  Apparently baby enjoys it when the villain gets caught!
    Pregnancy Ticker imageimage
  • This is my first baby and I started feeling her around 13.5 weeks.
  • This is my first and I started feeling movement at 22 weeks.  I was probably feeling it earlier and just didn't realize it was movement.
  • This is my second and I started to feel it at 16 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is my first baby and I started feeling her move around 17 weeks.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I started feeling the flutters around 18 weeks, and this is my first baby.
    ~*Kimberly*~

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
  • About 13 weeks. First baby.
    imageimageimage
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Breastfeeding and pregnant!
  • I felt flutters even before my twelve week appointment, but couldn't tell if they were baby flutters or gas. :S However, by the time my 16 week appointment rolled around baby started really moving. The doctor said with how low the baby is that if the flutters were in a certain area it was baby. Later that week is when my belly dancer broke out in the car. So far my husband could kind of feel, but my sister definitely felt the baby a few days ago. If you press down on my cervix while the baby kicks you can really feel it. I'm a lil' scared if the baby kicks this hard now though... This is my first I think. I have had some major problems and am pretty sure that I have miscarried at least once if not a few more times and even the doctor was surprised at how low I am carrying. However it is really awesome to feel the baby move and was really glad my sister got to feel baby's kicks after her surgery. :) 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Around week 14... This is my 1st.
  • First baby and I started feeling him around 19 weeks.  It was strong kicks but like once or twice a day.  Every day they would get stronger and stronger and more often.
  • This is our first, and I started to feel him around 21 weeks. Note: I have an anterior placenta.
  • With my first, I felt her randomly around 18 weeks.  With this one, I felt some flutters only when I layed on my left side and really tried to concentrate around 13 weeks.  I really haven't felt the baby in a while, so I guess I will try to lay down and concentrate again to see if anythng happens?  It is still early, so I am expecting it to happen more this week.
    IAmPregnant Ticker Jamie & Mark (11/8/08) = Milah J (3/4/2010) #2 due 1/18/12 TEAM GREEN!!!
  • I got my first flutters at around 14 weeks, felt a definite kick at 16 weeks and at 18 weeks started getting daily movement.

I recently felt a kick from the outside a few nights ago, hoping my husband can feel them soon.

This is my first.

• imagelovemypups1:
    Around week 14... This is my 1st.

Yep, me too.  Just tiny, little swishy flutters that I knew right away had to be baby, because as subtle as they were, they were like nothing I've ever felt before.  So amazing.

IAmPregnant Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Second baby.  With the first, I had a long period of "flutters" only.  This one skipped the flutter phase and went straight to kicking around 12 1/2 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Second baby 20 weeks.  First baby was a little later.
  • First baby and I became sure of it at 19 weeks.
  • This is my first baby, and was able to feel movement a few days before 20 weeks.  I might have felt something before then- but that's when I knew what it was for sure.
  • I was just about 19 weeks when I had my first real, know what it was without a doubt, movement. It wasn't consistent for a long time though. It's my first baby.
  • This is my first and I felt the baby for the first time at 13 1/2 weeks but not consistently until a few weeks after that.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • this is my first and i think i started feeling her before i knew it was her but it was around 20-21 wks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"