September 2011 Moms
Options

new friends :)

hey ladies! im part of the oct 2011 group. EDD oct. 26th. Im looking for moms from the Massachusetts area. im hoping to make some new friends, since mine all deserted me when i announced i was expecting.

Re: new friends :)

• Options
    Have you tried the local boards? I'm sure you'd find a lot more locals that way. :)
    Wyatt 9/6/2011 
    Tessa 7/5/2013
    Baby #3- ????? (ttc soon)

• Options
    My local board is slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :( Is everyone else's good?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCTteach1331:
    My local board is slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :( Is everyone else's good?

I think it depends on where you live. I live in Iowa, but I'm guessing if I lived in NY or Los Angeles or somewhere like that, it'd busier. But I couldn't promise you that. LOL

Wyatt 9/6/2011 
    Tessa 7/5/2013
    Baby #3- ????? (ttc soon)

• Options
    Dunno about all of them, but the Wisconsin board is horrible. I made a post in my first trimester and it's still on the first page.
    February 19, 2010- BFP! March 14, 2010- M/C January 17, 2011- BFP! April 26th, 2011- It's a boy! Due September 20, 2011 May 2, 2011- Confirmed Gastroschisis August 7, 2011- Labor begins August 12, 2011- Max is born October 4, 2011- Max comes home!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

TB thinks my local board is Alaska. And the only Canadian city they have is Toronto.

No local board for this girl.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yep, my local boards are super slow too! 
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    NYC board incredibly slow, too
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm in MA and have never visited my local board lol. Doesn't look like I'm missing much if they're that slow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"