3rd Trimester
Options

Throbbing back pain & stomach cramps :(

Recently I was diagnosed with Best Strep, So I don't know if this has anything to do with this,  But it's been 2 days including today that my back has been killing me it's like a throbbing coming and going pain on my lower back. My hubby tried massaging it and it's not getting better!! I've been cramping on my lower left and top right of my stomach that too has been coming and going.  I've been having Braxton hicks for about 3 weeks now... Do you think it's still BH?  This is just new to me these past 2 days. I'm gonna be 33 weeks on Tuesday..I don't know if I should call the doctor or worry, is this normal?   I've NEVER experienced this with my other 2 pregnancies, though alot has been different with this pregnancy. Thanks so much!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Throbbing back pain & stomach cramps :(

• Options
    Since I am having my first, I have no idea if I am giving you the right advice.  However, I think you should call your doctor. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Call your dr. 

I started having stomach cramps last weekend and was sent to L&D.  Turns out I have pre term labor and they were able to give me shots to mature the baby's lungs and shots to calm my uterus.  Cramping is a major sign of pre term labor.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Miserable. Ugh. I am so sorry. 

Any possibilty of seeing a chiropractor or a physical therapist. You may have something out of whack in your back.  

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hop on all fours and see if you can relieve some of the pressure from your back. It might be baby pressing against your back or in an odd position. Letting your belly hang may help ease it. 

I like to get on my knees, then place my head and arms on my recliner then let my belly hang. Over-filled baths are also awesome :S  

BabyGaga
    Pregnancy # 6
    4 missed chances
    2 loving children
    1 on the way
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"