Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Where do you put baby when you shower?

I have been putting her in her car seat and in the bathroom with me because that is what my mom said she use to do with me.

Where do you put LO when you shower?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where do you put baby when you shower?

• I was putting him in the swing... but lately I've been getting up when my husband gets up and showering right away. That's been so much easier. However, I think I'm going to change the routine so I shower at night after we put him to sleep. That will give me more time in the morning while DH is still here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • I always shower before DH goes to work too. The few times I've showered when no one else was here, DS was screaming when I got out. So I don't shower unless someone is here.

• Loading the player...
  • in his bouncy seat in the bathroom. so far the shower noise soothes him
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageLyndseyLC:

I have been putting her in her car seat and in the bathroom with me because that is what my mom said she use to do with me.

Where do you put LO when you shower?

Same.  Or her bouncy chair.  She likes the fan in the bathroom, so she always just chills out when I shower. 

• If I don't take it before DH leaves- I wait until she takes her first nap.....so she is in the crib.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS usually falls asleep after his second morning feedng in his swing for a good 2 hours.  I shower then or at night when he is gone to bed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • KMAXONKMAXON member
    When she was really new or if she's awake I put her in her bouncy seat in the bathroom.  She's always kept herself entertained.   I try to shower during a nap when she's next door asleep in her crib.
    But three things remain: faith, hope and love; the greatest of these is love. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • in her rock n play, i bring it into the bathroom- the shower water puts her to sleep long enough for me to shower
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

image image
  • I shower while she naps or put her in the rock n' play and sing to her while I'm in the shower if she's awake.
  • I shower whenever he's napping. I keep the fan off and the door open so that I can hear him in case he starts to wail.
  • In her portable swing in the bathroom if we're home alone.  But usually I shower when DH is home and can entertain DD.
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Bouncy seat in the bathroom. Or I shower when she's napping. She loves it right now so I'm borrowing my friend's so I can have one on each floor of the house.

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• I shower during her morning nap.
  • je2161je2161 member
    99% of the time, I shower after DH gets home so he can watch DD.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• I have baby and a 2 year old, so I can't shower unless I can somehow manage to get the two of them to nap at the same time. This is very rare, so I usually catch a shower in the early morning or before bed when my husband is home so he can watch the kids.
  • Most the time I shower in the evenings after DH gets home. When I shower when he isnt at home, I go during DS' nap.
  • I either shower when she is napping or bring her into the bathroom in her bouncy.  But I've only brought her in with me twice.  I also shower if we have guests/my hubby is home.  I don't like to give up my long hot showers. ;)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • On a towel on the floor in the bathroom.

He spends a lot of time on the floor. He likes to wiggle, and we don't have other kids so I don't need to worry about a toddler trampling him.

• I bring his swing and put it right outside the bathroom door.

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I shower in the morning or evening when MH is home.

Although, the other day LO and I got really sweaty on a walk, so I took her in with me to rinse off. She pouted when I got her wet and then cried after about 5 minutes. So I guess we won't be doing that again (at least for awhile)! 

• I've always been a night showerer so I leave him with DH, or I take it when he goes down for the night, if hebgoes down easily which hasn't been the case this week. When I was taking them during the day for a few weeks I'd put him in the nap nanny in the bedroom and I'd leave the bathroom door open so I'd hear if he started screaming.
  • At this age, they slept a lot so I just showered while they slept.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • He stays in his crib when I shower or if I shower late in the day, DH watches him.
  • I put him in the Rock N Play so I can bring it in the bathroom.
  • It totally varies for me. Sometimes i shower before DH leaves for work, sometimes I shower when both kids are napping, and sometimes I give then both a bath, stick DD in her bouncer, and DS plays in the tub while I shower. Totally depends on the day and how desperate I am. 
    Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• i shower at night after my son has gone to bed in his crib.... that's the beauty of having a baby monitor! it allows me to shower without him in the bothroom and allows him to sleep at the same time.
    ~*Zoodle's Mommy*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When she is awake, she is in her jumpy seat in front of the shower and I talk to her while I am showering. 
    Mommy to a gorgeous little girl 1/25/2011 Wife to happy husband 9/27/2007 Owner of eco friendly and organic baby store: www.littleearthangel.com
  • I put my daughter in her portable baby bouncer and set it inside the bathroom.  She loved the sound of the running water! This also worked when she was especially fussy... the water calmed her down almost immediately!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"