August 2011 Moms

I'm Stage 5, What Are You?

A coworker who just returned from maternity leave sent me this link. I'm totally a Stage 5 - What Stage Are You In?

I do indeed feel like the Kool-Aid man!

https://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/2010/5/31/stages-of-pregnancy.html

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Proud Mom to the ZooCrew - Jack 3 years old and Joey 21 months. 
Excited and delighted to welcome the 3rd member of the ZooCrew in 2015! We can't wait to meet you Matthew Henry!

Re: I'm Stage 5, What Are You?

• HAHAHA!! TOTALLY Stage 5! My right nostril is looking pretty tempting right about now...
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • LOL, I love that blog. Even made my FI read the "10 things not to say to a pregnant lady" and he was surprised that he had either heard someone say all of that to me...or said it himself. LOL. Oh, and I am totally a stage 5.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I think I'm somewhere in between stages 4 and 5. I am not miserable except at night. During the day I feel like I could go another two months! At night when I try to roll over, I almost call my doctor and ask to be induced. I'm sure I'll be in stage 5 by late next week, though... I'm sure my good luck can't last all the way to my due date! :)
  • Definately a stage 5 here too!!  I sent this to my SIL too, she's a stage 1, so I wanted her to know what she had to look forward too. LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • im stage 4 minus the swelling....although folks from work keep asking me why i havent had the baby yet (UM HELLO im not full term yet morons)...so guess im between 4 and 5
  • I'm in complete denial that I am having a baby.  I feel like I am going to be pregnant and miserable forever...but the baby thing hasn't hit me yet. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am somewhere between a 3 and a 4.  I feel fantastic still, except when I am at work because I sit on the floor and get up about a million times a day working with little kids.  But I am officially on leave as of today so yay!  I am not super huge, only gained about 5 lbs over prepregnancy weight but dropped a bunch the first tri from being so sick.  But shaving is definitely not happening especially in my tiny shower!
  • LMFAO!! Some days I'm stage 4, some stage 5... Minus the koolaid thing, but hilarious, I needed that giggle today;)
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • eesomeeesome member
    I'm a Stage 4. The swelling is out of control, and I definitely will NOT be buying new maternity clothes!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"