September 2011 Moms
Options

low pressure?!!!!

How is everyone doing with pressure?  Just curious if you really feeling it like me or maybe not so much yet?  I am having crazy pressure down low lately.  Its worse at night like right now til about midnight or so and then she calms down but i just feel like at any moment my water is going to break and she is going to come flying out.  I know thats not likely but i had a fast delivery with my first and my ob and midwife are thinking an even faster delivery with this one! 

Re: low pressure?!!!!

• Options
    I have TONS of pressure down there in the morning.  Although just a second ago I felt like he totally slammed his head against my cervix or just reached up for a punch.  But mornings and about right now are his most active times.  Good luck to a fast delivery!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i usually walk around with my hand at the bottom of my belly because it feels like he's going to fall out at any minute. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I definitely feel the pressure in my lower abdomen, but it is not as low as I remember DS being just before he was born.  So I know my little guy hasn't dropped yet.  DS dropped around 34 weeks, and then I could almost feel his head between my legs when I walked, and I was certain I was going to squash his head and he was going to come falling out! 
  • Options
    My LO has been sitting really low occasionally, and so I've had those moments where I thought he was trying to escape. I felt like I had to sit down and cross my legs. When I had my 4D ultrasound about a week ago, he was definitely head down, so that explained a lot for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"