TTC after 35

Once again, please send good vibes my way!

Tomorrow I'm meeting with my 2nd RE, Dr. Chen at IRMS St Barnabas after last week's cancelled appointment. I still haven't gotten over the appointment with the first RE at RMA in West Orange, NJ last month and the callous way DH and I were treated there. I'm very nervous about tomorrow so please cross your fingers that things go well.

Thanks, ladies! Smile

Re: Once again, please send good vibes my way!

• mkwtmkwt member

Definetly sending you good thoughts for tommorrow appointment!

• Good luck-Hope that this appointment goes better for you.  I've found that finding right RE for you makes this process go much smoother.  Let us know how it goesSmile
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • double post
  • Crossing my fingers and toes for you. Good luck!
  • Good luck tomorrow! I hope it goes better than the first appt.

• I'm sure it will be great and you'll walk out of there so excited and optimistic!  Best of luck to you! xo
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Good luck. Let us know how it goes.
    BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sending good vibes your way!!!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • good luck, i am changing doctors as well.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • the important this is that you are comfortable with RE!! good for you for going to another doc!! great thoughts comin ur way!!

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"