December 2011 Moms

*~*Thankful Thursday*~*

What are you thankful for today? 

DS born 12/2011
DD born 03/2014

Re: *~*Thankful Thursday*~*

• I'm thankful that DH woke up with the dog this morning so I could sleep in an extra 15 minutes.  Those 15 minutes were amazing!

I'm also thankful that tomorrow is my last day of work before going on vacation for a week!  It also is the 'lessons learned' wrap up day for a huge project I have been working on at work.  I never needed a vacation as much as I do after this project!  Overtime and over budget is no fun. Sad

laying down the law on Oahu's North Shore

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oooh, I like this post idea!  I am thankful that my DH, our baby and I are all healthy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am very thankful that I get to hear James' heartbeat at my doctor's appointment today!! I am also very thankful that my husband got a great job as a Special Education teacher! He will make more than a regular teacher and should be able to get 90% of his student loans paid off!!!
  • I am so thankful for my best friend. I have having a terrible morning and she always makes me feel better. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am Thankful for my DH and my two SS. They made me a cake and bought me a few cute little presents so we could celebrate my birthday early together as a family :)
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm SO thankful that today I am officially (about) half way to being a mother and having my baby in my arms. I am so blessed!

I'm thankful that my husband is working his a$$ off 14 hrs/day 7 days/wk right now which will enable us to save enough money to cover medical bills, the unpaid portion of my maternity leave, and hopefully enable to us to be 100% DEBT FREE by spring. He's amazing!

Oh, and so thankful for this! Yummy...

• I'm thankful that everything went good at our a/s yesterday and our son is looking perfect....I'm also thankful that DH is off tomorrow so we can go wrap up our daycare situation and spend some quiet time together.
  • After my visit with the pediatric cardiologist, I'm thankful for my mother. I don't know how she went through it-- her and my father who were married for 10 years at that time split, I was diagnosed with a heart condition at 3 weeks and she had to monitor my heart rate and medicate me daily while working, taking care of my older sister and going through a divorce.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. -- Einstein
  • Thankful that our a/s this past Tues was PERFECT and that we will have a son. :)
  • I love this!

I am thankful that tomorrow morning is our a/s.  When we made the appt it seemed like so far away!  I can't wait to hear that everything is healthy (I'm such a worrier) and find out the sex!

I am also thankful that we are going on a small vacay next week to the lake.  Some nice quiet time is definitely needed.

• I am thankful for my new dentist. I spent 4 years and lots of money with a dentist who just recently lost his liscense to practice. At the time I thought he was great but now, later I have lots of work that has to be redone thanks to his greedy, selfish ways.

I switched dentists in December 2010 and I love my new dentist and staff. I had my teeth cleaned today and the hygienist spent more time with me than any other hygienist ever has. She did a wonderful job and my teeth feel amazing! 

• I am thankful that after having such a difficult time conceiving and many miscarriages, my best friend made it through her pg and is having her baby girl today!!  I am thankful that my SIL made it through her pg and is also having their baby boy today :) Today is a very very good day and i'm thankful for that!! I am also thankful to FI who is working so hard to make sure we're ok financially and can get all we need for our son :)  Also that our son is healthy and so are FI and I.
  • I am thankful for my awesome girls, my husband who does soooo much of the stuff I would normally do since I have been sick with this pregnancy, and our little boy :)

...and a vacation day tomorrow to catch up on everything from housework to sleep.

• Great post! 

My Grateful List:

1. A husband that works hard to provide for our little family.  

2. My husband, baby and myself are healthy.

3. That we have good stable jobs. 

and much much more!  

• I am thankful that I have a job...and that I actually like it
    Lauren...Wife to Jason, mother to Henry (4), Wesley (2), and baby George! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am thankful that DH is such a hard worker, that my girls are such sweethearts, and that we are finally getting a boy!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I am thankful that I trusted my gut and stuck with my "unmarriable" guy. We have a rock-solid relationship, and having been together 10 years and through some very tough spots, we are truly committed--and married!!

I also can't get over how lucky I am to have a job that I love that I am good at. I have been in awe of that fact for 4 years now.

• -My amazing husband Scott, who works hard and wants me to be a SAHW
    - I obtained my business license today, one more step forward in becoming a photographer!
    -That even though I still get morning sickness, its very rare and it isn't every day!
    -That I can feel my little Midget moving around, and next week I may find out if baby is a He-Midget or a She-Midget!

• thankful that I am loved by my parents and will soon be able to give that same wonderful love to my own child :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers

SaveSave
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm thankful for the healthy, active baby boy growing inside me, for my extremely patient and loving DH, and for my amazing family and friends!
  • I am thankful for the honest responses I got to a vent about DH earlier. It did help me put things in perspective and remind me that DS going down for a later nap is not the end of the world.

I am thankful for DS every day when he runs up to me and gives me some hugs and snuggles.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"