November 2011 Moms

Facebook group?

I remember something about a facebook group for Nov 2011 due dates.....could someone tell me how to join this group? Thanks!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Facebook group?

• I've tried to find in many times but haven't been able to.  I hope you have better luck then I! :)
  • I have tried to but haven't found it either.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • lkf041lkf041 member
    I don't think the fb group exists anymore but if it does I'd love to join!  Apparently it was pretty slow so it kind of disappeared.
    DS- 11/08,  DD1 - 05/10,  DD2 - 11/11

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I was a member of the facebook group but it disappeared. I'm not sure if it got deleted, I got deleted from the group or I accidently opted out of the group. I've tried finding it again numerous times with no luck. I hope you have better luck than I do.
    December '14 May Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV/Movie Mom - Tara Knowles from Sons of Anarchy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• I think it only exists as part of legends and folklore now...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good Luck. I, just like Warm Summers, WAS a part of the group. A month or so ago,they got all catty, had a popularity contest and pretty much kicked everyone out. They're all ridiculous anyways. TB is wayyy better!
  • lkf041lkf041 member

imageABWebster:
    Good Luck. I, just like Warm Summers, WAS a part of the group. A month or so ago,they got all catty, had a popularity contest and pretty much kicked everyone out. They're all ridiculous anyways. TB is wayyy better!

in honor of teen mom, my response is "Tru Dat" 

DS- 11/08,  DD1 - 05/10,  DD2 - 11/11

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageCranang:
    I think it only exists as part of legends and folklore now...

LOL!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Sad face! I wondered what had happened. 
  • I think we all got tired of how certain people (ahem....ABWebster) used to post multiple times a day about her sore nipples.  And nothing else. 

I didn't think "voting people off the island" was catty.  It was fun!  Well until basically everyone got voted off, that is...

Visit My Twin Life 
  • imageHokieLaw:

I think we all got tired of how certain people (ahem....ABWebster) used to post multiple times a day about her sore nipples.  And nothing else. 

I didn't think "voting people off the island" was catty.  It was fun!  Well until basically everyone got voted off, that is...

it's supposed to be a supportive enviornment and if my nipples hurt (which they seriously do ALL the time), then I should be able to share this without you all being b!tches about it.

voting people off was ridiculous, and I'm so glad your stupid "elite" group is dead!

• imageABWebster:
    imageHokieLaw:

I think we all got tired of how certain people (ahem....ABWebster) used to post multiple times a day about her sore nipples.  And nothing else. 

it's supposed to be a supportive enviornment and if my nipples hurt (which they seriously do ALL the time), then I should be able to share this without you all being b!tches about it.

voting people off was ridiculous, and I'm so glad your stupid "elite" group is dead!

I think the day it REALLY got to us was when you posted EVERY hour about how they hurt.  In a new post.  So we all got bombarded with emails saying "My nipples hurt!"  It's not like we had any good advice on how to fix it.  Hmm

Oh don't worry...the elitest of the elite are still talking somewhere...just not facebook.  It wasn't private enough anyway. 

Visit My Twin Life 
  • imageHokieLaw:
    imageABWebster:
    imageHokieLaw:

I think the day it REALLY got to us was when you posted EVERY hour about how they hurt.  In a new post.  So we all got bombarded with emails saying "My nipples hurt!"  It's not like we had any good advice on how to fix it.  Hmm

Oh don't worry...the elitest of the elite are still talking somewhere...just not facebook.  It wasn't private enough anyway. 

It wasn't EVERY hour, it was a couple of times, and I don't think you realize how MUCH they hurt! I'm in tears right now because I can't believe how mean you are being about such a devastating topic. Maybe you don't relaize this but my boobs are pretty damn near perfect, so for my nipples to be hurting and looking different, yeah it's important to me!

And I don't think any of you are really elite, because if I'm not there, it's not that great of a group...

• ABWebster - I actually have to agree with HokieLaw on this one.  I knew more about your nipples than I did about my own.

• imagevtcnicely:

ABWebster - I actually have to agree with HokieLaw on this one.  I knew more about your nipples than I did about my own.

Maybe, my nipples are more superior, and that's why.

• It's not that I don't understand the perfect boobs thing.  I mean, I've been a little upset about mine too.  But seriously, no one knew what to do and we told you that OVER and OVER and it was like you were a 3 year old going "But why don't you know?  But why?  But why?" 

Apparently if you make sourkraut and stick it on your boobs it helps (or something like that) according to another poster on here.  See, if you had stuck with the bump, SOMEONE would have known what to do.

Visit My Twin Life 
  • ABWebster- There is a thread about cabbage helping sore boobs. Maybe that will help your perfect boobies. 
  • ABWebster- I found it comforting that I wasn't the only one experiencing sore nipples.  Apparently nobody cares or has ANY sympathy!
  • Maybe you all can create a new FB group called "My nipples are ruined"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageHokieLaw:

Sigh.. I personally miss the group.  I preferred hearing about nipples more so than I enjoyed that one girl that posted about her vaginal cleaning regimen. 

• imageHokieLaw:

It's not that I don't understand the perfect boobs thing.  I mean, I've been a little upset about mine too.  But seriously, no one knew what to do and we told you that OVER and OVER and it was like you were a 3 year old going "But why don't you know?  But why?  But why?" 

Apparently if you make sourkraut and stick it on your boobs it helps (or something like that) according to another poster on here.  See, if you had stuck with the bump, SOMEONE would have known what to do.

Seriously, don't even worry about my nipples anymore, not as though you were. I've been having breast massages done on a weekly basis and it has helped. The massage place said 50% of the time it works all the time, so save your saurkraut for your own damn nipples!

• girls, girls...can we not attack her?  this is what caused the whole "break up" and the "suvivor style" end of the facebook group.  sore nipples are a growing problem in the world today.  i have your back sister.  just like you had mine when i peed my pants.

BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageABWebster:
    imagevtcnicely:

ABWebster - I actually have to agree with HokieLaw on this one.  I knew more about your nipples than I did about my own.

Maybe, my nipples are more superior, and that's why.

OR mine are superior because they're not causing me as many problems as yours.  Seriously put on a bra instead of going "au natural" all the time and I'm sure yours will feel better.  If not maybe try the cabbage thing.

• hokielaw & vtnicely - the fb group didn't even hear the half of it. ABWebster and i were pretty close in the beginning and we would text on occasion. after we voted her off the island she text me 24/7 about her nipples; accompanied by pictures. you can't unsee sh!t like that.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageJBlack910:

girls, girls...can we not attack her?  this is what caused the whole "break up" and the "suvivor style" end of the facebook group.  sore nipples are a growing problem in the world today.  i have your back sister.  just like you had mine when i peed my pants.

Amen. Maybe you and I should start a private group JBlack910?

• I'll be honest...when you started posting pics of said nipples, that's what pushed it over the top for me.  (Though in some way, they really were spectacular.)
  • imagejseaton61:
    hokielaw & vtnicely - the fb group didn't even hear the half of it. ABWebster and i were pretty close in the beginning and we would text on occasion. after we voted her off the island she text me 24/7 about her nipples; accompanied by pictures. you can't unsee sh!t like that.  

OMG!  That's traumatizing! 

ABWebster - I know it hurt when you got voted off before the girl with her vaginal cleansing regimine but at least she only posted that a couple of times.  When she put the pictures up of her "cleansing apparatus" we did get rid of her, if that makes you feel any better. 

Visit My Twin Life 
  • imageashley1381:
    imageHokieLaw:

Sigh.. I personally miss the group.  I preferred hearing about nipples more so than I enjoyed that one girl that posted about her vaginal cleaning regimen. 

I appriciated that info though.  It has really helped keep me clean and I wish she would come out and share the regimen here... I'm sure there are many ladies who could benefit from it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejseaton61:
    hokielaw & vtnicely - the fb group didn't even hear the half of it. ABWebster and i were pretty close in the beginning and we would text on occasion. after we voted her off the island she text me 24/7 about her nipples; accompanied by pictures. you can't unsee sh!t like that.  

you are an a$$hole. (yeah janimal I said it again, what of it?!)

I sent you one picture, and in all fairness it didn't seem to bother you. So maybe you're just in love with my boobs and too scared to admit it.

• imageLurkieLoo:
    imageashley1381:
    imageHokieLaw:

I appriciated that info though.  It has really helped keep me clean and I wish she would come out and share the regimen here... I'm sure there are many ladies who could benefit from it. 

I agree. My vag in now as perfect as my nipples, and I don't think using a bottle brush is all that big of a deal..

• I wish the bump let you create polls in discussion threads.  We could solve this the easy way, just a poll with two options -

1. Who wants to hear about ABWebster's boobs?

2. Everyone else.

• imageLurkieLoo:
    imageashley1381:
    imageHokieLaw:

I sincerely hope that you are joking.  I don't remember her regimen in it's entirety but I know that it included a stick of butter.  Also.. didn't she say that she didn't wash it in the shower- she just relied on her hubby to lick it?

• imageABWebster:
    imageHokieLaw:

Umm rude much? I'm sorry but ABWebster I totally agree with you. These are suppose to be supportive places. This is why I hardly post, because people get slammed left and right. If someone wants to complain about sore nipples then she has the right to complain you don't have to respond, just ignore and move on if it bothers you. This is the last straw for me I'm done with this bored because there are so many rude people. I hope you ladies realize that you do hurt peoples feelings when you say things. People come here and the fb group for support not be bashed. There are a few of you that should really be ashamed of yourselves over the past 20 + weeks. Good Luck everyone. 

BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • imageABWebster:
    imageLurkieLoo:
    imageashley1381:
    imageHokieLaw:

I agree. My vag in now as perfect as my nipples, and I don't think using a bottle brush is all that big of a deal..

Yeah, but did you do the part with the steel wool?  She swore by it but it just sounded painful to me.

• imageashley1381:
    imageLurkieLoo:
    imageashley1381:
    imageHokieLaw:

I sincerely hope that you are joking.  I don't remember her regimen in it's entirety but I know that it included a stick of butter.  Also.. didn't she say that she didn't wash it in the shower- she just relied on her hubby to lick it?

ETA: Oh snap. I forgot about the bottle brush part.. What cream/food did she say to use with that?

• imagevtcnicely:

I wish the bump let you create polls in discussion threads.  We could solve this the easy way, just a poll with two options -

2. Everyone else.

You're the one that suggested I send a picture, when I couldn't find the right words to describe it!!!

• imageashley1381:
    imageashley1381:
    imageLurkieLoo:
    imageashley1381:
    imageHokieLaw:

ETA: Oh snap. I forgot about the bottle brush part.. What cream/food did she say to use with that?

Wasn't it butter and some sort of cream of something soup?  Because it kept it "moist but not too moist"?  I had blocked it all.

Visit My Twin Life 
  • imageABWebster:
    imagevtcnicely:

I wish the bump let you create polls in discussion threads.  We could solve this the easy way, just a poll with two options -

2. Everyone else.

You're the one that suggested I send a picture, when I couldn't find the right words to describe it!!!

Well I didn't expect it to be something that could have started one of my "PiP challenges"

• imageAyres:
    imageABWebster:
    imageHokieLaw:

Umm rude much? I'm sorry but ABWebster I totally agree with you. These are suppose to be supportive places. This is why I hardly post, because people get slammed left and right. If someone wants to complain about sore nipples then she has the right to complain you don't have to respond, just ignore and move on if it bothers you. This is the last straw for me I'm done with this bored because there are so many rude people. I hope you ladies realize that you do hurt peoples feelings when you say things. People come here and the fb group for support not be bashed. There are a few of you that should really be ashamed of yourselves over the past 20 + weeks. Good Luck everyone. 

I'm glad that someone can understand. You should totally join the new FB group I'm going to start... If you have any problems, from nipples to vagina you can talk about it without feeling abused...

• imageABWebster:
    imageAyres:
    imageABWebster:
    imageHokieLaw:

I'm glad that someone can understand. You should totally join the new FB group I'm going to start... If you have any problems, from nipples to vagina you can talk about it without feeling abused...

PM me the details. I wont be reading the boards here anymore. 

BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"