2nd Trimester

Vagina Monologue

Ok - I dont know how else to describe what I am experiencing except to say that my vagina hurts.  I told my doctor who didnt really know what it could be; I was thinking - maybe my pelvis is growing, my hips are widening, SOMETHING!  She said most people describe that as having a heavy period.  It does not feel like that, it hurts when I run and when I walk, not when I sit.  But I can feel it at night when I am sleeping and rolling over - then it hurts.  I feel like I waddle and I dont even have a belly yet!  Is anyone else having these pains?  It is more of a bone pain and it has not gone away for over a week now.  How uncomfortable!

Re: Vagina Monologue

• Im having the same problem...It's almost a sharp achy feeling! Gotta love the changes!! :) Feel better!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My chiropractor actually did some adjustments that made that pain go away for me. At the front of your pelvis, really low down, is where you front pelvic bone is connected by cartilidge and ligaments. When everything loosens during pregnancy it can get misaligned and cause pain - for me it felt like someone had kicked me really hard right in the front of my crotch. If yours feels like this I would suggest getting a chiropractor referral from your OB. Mine pain was gone in just 2 visits!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a varicose vein in that area.  Found out with my first baby.  It made for very throbbing and achy vagina.  Unfortunately, there is not much to do about it. I'm finding out in this second pregnancy that it's worse! 
  • imagemoatsie:
    I have a varicose vein in that area.  Found out with my first baby.  It made for very throbbing and achy vagina.  Unfortunately, there is not much to do about it. I'm finding out in this second pregnancy that it's worse! 

Same here. But, I didn't have it with my first. I just feel sore down there sometimes. Usually on days where I've been working and on my feet all day. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker    
  • Thank you so much for replying!  At least I dont feel so alone anymore.  If this continues I will totally check out a chiropractor, (I never thought of that) and hope that it is not varicose veins.
  • imagebrea311:
    Thank you so much for replying!  At least I dont feel so alone anymore.  If this continues I will totally check out a chiropractor, (I never thought of that) and hope that it is not varicose veins.

Even if it is, my doctor said it should go away after pregnancy. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker    
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"