3rd Trimester

I was just browsing..

& it amazes me that this first time mom makes all these negative comments on people's post. What the heck?! No one knows everything! This is my third pregnancy, and I by no means know everything about being pregnant. It just pisses me off that people come on here to try and get answers about personal questions, and relate to other moms,and then people have to go and ruin it for them! Get a life! Not everyone can breast feed, an not everyone holds their child 24/7. You are a first time mom, therefore you are going to piss yourself when you realize that no child goes by "the book". So good luck with your expectations! Angry
BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I was just browsing..

• I havent been around TB very long, but when i was pregnant with DS, i always hated getting advice from women who had no kids and would say "Well i dont have any kids, but i used to babysit alot/ i have alot of nieces & nephews/ i read on www.moron.com!"

Thats like me telling my OB what to do with his practice because i watch The Doctors on tv...

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageangel2288:

i read on www.moron.com!"

Ahhh ahahahahahaha! 

• Loading the player...
  • I am a FTM, and I know I am clueless... I have no real idea what to expect.  I made a comment last night about these sudden 'just popped up within 12 hours' stretch marks...and someone informs me how "I have over a month left so I should expect more". Yea, alright... know my story before you say it like that. (Cuz, I really only have 2 weeks, thanks) I wasn't saying I wasn't going to get more...geesh! I was commenting on where the eff did these come from...

B!tches, I tell you. B!tches.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Agreed.  It sucks how rude and judgmental people can be on here.  Aren't we supposed to be supporting each other?  Being a FTM I need all the help I can get!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh, you have to ignore that poster. She is a troll. Simply put, she's a fake poster who just likes to cause problems for fun.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There was another post about this earlier.  Like a PP said, the person in question is a troll.  Ignore it.

// I love you too. //

• imageJelliebean1982:
    Oh, you have to ignore that poster. She is a troll. Simply put, she's a fake poster who just likes to cause problems for fun.

This Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"