3rd Trimester

Crazy hormone breakdown of the day..

Got a motherhood maternity fall catalog---and I start crying. DH asks whats up ...my response "I'm going to be pregnant forever! They want me to buy fall clothes!" He laughs and rationally explains that they do not have a crystal ball, and yes they want me to buy fall clothes--and a new years outfit--plus my clothes for the kids graduation from them but no--we don't need to as I am not going to be the 1 mother in the history of the world whose children decided to wait until they were preschool age to be born.

In retrospect, I can see just how silly this was...anyone else still on the crazy train?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crazy hormone breakdown of the day..

• LOL that made my day!  Yeah, I am on the crazy train almost took down a lady in a public restroom for leaving a mess in the toilet before me:)
  • Yes I can relate to this. I won't get into just how much, I'll just say "Yes" and make a weird face when I type this. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I hit the crazy train last week after spending an hour or so going over, and over our finances. We make 'decent' middle class money, but regardless the cost of childcare is ridiculous at some places. I LOST MY MIND when I got a quote of $380/ week. I spent the entire day stressed, crying and trying to find a way to stay home- not realistic for us right now. I guess this is all 'normal', huh?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes yes and yes.... Made my husband feel like a bugger last weekend by having a complete meltdown and when he asked what was wrong...it took him some time to get it out of me, I told him "you dont like me" what????? "you dont like me" with a banana in my mouth,tears rolling down my face must have been really pretty:)

• Still? It's getting worse! This morning I screamed F*** You to my poor husband for the first time ever. Why? He wanted me to call the insurance company to ask for a better rate today as he's extremely busy. I'm a horrible person. Then I started crying and apologized. Update: I called the insurance at lunch and got our monthly rate down so now I feel better but still very much ashamed.......
  • imagemrsgabus:
    Yes yes and yes.... Made my husband feel like a bugger last weekend by having a complete meltdown and when he asked what was wrong...it took him some time to get it out of me, I told him "you dont like me" what????? "you dont like me" with a banana in my mouth,tears rolling down my face must have been really pretty:)

We might be the same person! Last time I told my DH that he didnt think I was pretty anymore, I realised I had purple Koolaid stained lips when I did this...and he did an excellent job of keeping a straight face!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • haha!  It's good to know I'm not the only one with a ticket for the crazy train!  I started crying twice last week because I can no longer put my own shoes on.  And right now as it is I am barely getting my big ass granny panties on by myself too! 

All aboard!

• Don't worry, I freaked out and started crying at the vet's office. My dog was getting his teeth cleaned, so they needed to drug him up to make it happen. When they started drugging him he was so pitiful and to me it looked like they were killing him. At any rate, I'm sobbing and they're assuring me everything is fine, but I couldn't stop crying. I felt like such a moron. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Proud Mom to the ZooCrew - Jack 3 years old and Joey 21 months. 
    Excited and delighted to welcome the 3rd member of the ZooCrew in 2015! We can't wait to meet you Matthew Henry!
  • You arent alone...i was talking to my grandma and complaining about how awful i feel when:

Gma "Thats nothing, talk to me when you have 10 kids, like i did"

Me (respectfully) "You dont understand because you were pregnant in a different time"

Gma "Well, when did 2011 change how pregnancy works?"

Obviously i felt like an idiot, she was pregnant and still had **9** kids to take care of!!!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"