Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Targets shipping vent

We use Target brand Up and Up baby wipes and you get almost 800 for 13.69, which is a great deal because the scented ones are a lot like Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes. Well we live an hour from Target so I was going to just order a box, the shipping for 1 Box is 13.69 the same price as the wipes, Guess we will be trying a different brand until I have to go back to Target.

Re: Targets shipping vent

• Do you have a Costco or Sam's Club near you? We use the Sam's Club wipes and love them. They're dirt cheap and you get a ton of them. I've also heard good things about Kirklands, which is the Costco brand. Good luck finding something!

• Have you tried to find a free shipping code for target online somewhere? I don't know if one will work for something that is that cheap but hey, you never know
    V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I use Walmart's generic for pampers (Parent's choice) and like them. They have the 3-pack refills (I think 3-80 count) for only a few dollars. I also get lots and lots of pampers and huggies coupons on diapers and wipes.
  • imagediscobelle:
    Target's shipping prices are awful. Have you checked Amazon? They usually have good prices on wipes and free 2 day shipping if you sign up for Amazon Mom. I love Amazon.

yes! i love amazon. their prices are fantastic and even the 2 day shipping usually arrives the next day. :) 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageaejohnson928:
    I use Walmart's generic for pampers (Parent's choice) and like them. They have the 3-pack refills (I think 3-80 count) for only a few dollars. I also get lots and lots of pampers and huggies coupons on diapers and wipes.

I use these too, and I like them better than Target.  But I like Target's diapers better!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"