Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Any Vets on here? Cat in labor

Hey, I know this is a SUPER long shot, but my cat is in labor and has had a bulging bag visable for at least 30 minutes now. I'm trying to leave her alone so I don't interrupt the process, but she doesn't seem to be contracting any more and is getting really lathargic. I'm kind of worried, but live in the smallest doinky town and cannot find a 24hr vet!!

Any advice or help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated! I noticed her in labor around 9:00 pm.

Thanks

Re: Any Vets on here? Cat in labor

• Sorry I can't offer any advise, but try calling any 24/hr. vet to ask advise. Nearest big city or out of state... Doesn't matter. I'm sure they could give you some guidance if you explain the situation. Good luck.
    siggy should be here!
  • Hey, how'd it go?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Why would you ask on a message board?  Call the emergency vet and get your cat spayed asap.
  • Sorry but I have to ask...why isn't the cat fixed?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSeaStar430:
    Why would you ask on a message board?  Call the emergency vet and get your cat spayed asap.

You can read right? I mean, you must be able to because you responded. Maybe its a comprehension issue. Call an emergency tutor, and get yourself spayed...asap.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"