Baby Showers

Need Help Please! :)

I'm hosting a baby shower for my bf next sunday and am wanting to set up a dessert/ candy bar, but am at a loss of what to put on it. so far I'm going to have cake pops, cupcakes, custom mm's and jelly beans... any other thoughts? and would you put sugar free options too?

thanks 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need Help Please! :)

• Oh yeah there will be around 50 people attending.
  • Brownies/desert bars/assorted pastries come to mind when I think of desserts. As for candy - maybe some lollipops, hard candies (which you can get sugar free), twizzlers.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, if I were you I would definately have a sugar free section. 
    photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would try to put some individually wrapped candies there as well.  Some people are weirded out by the thought of non-wrapped candies.

Starburst, Blow-Pops, Twizzlers come to mind.  If it's an outdoor event, I would stay away from chocolate as it will melt.

2.5.14 LMP - 3.15.14 BFP - 4.4 u/s confirmed no sac - 4.10 ruptured tube with emergency surgery

• Costco always has a bunch of bite sized goodies back in their bakery. They have these fabulous brownie bites. They are good by themselves, but even better when you doctor them up with some chocolate frosting.  Very reasonably priced, too.
  • i definitely think Costco is a great idea. However i'm not a big fan of suckers. i have a hard time seeing grown women walking around with suckers in their mouths. Jolly ranchers, flavored tootsie rolls, sweedish fish are yummy too. You could bake some coconut brownie bars, those are always delish!!

And i'd definitely have a suger free section. They have some yummy Turtle candies that are sugar free. 

• I'm personally a huge fan of petit fours and chocolate covered strawberries (great, now I want them)... It would also be really cute to have some cookies in "baby" shapes... diapers, storks, baby faces, etc. 

and I would definitely have some sugar free options, and make sure you put a sign out identifying which things are sugar free. 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"