1st Trimester

You know you're pregnant when...

you cry during  movie trailers  :)  

keep it going ladies! 

BabyName Ticker

Re: You know you're pregnant when...

• A commercial for flower delivery made me tear up today. You are not alone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • you make a habit of checking TP even after you pee to make sure there is no pink or red.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DH goes to kiss you and you run to the bathroom because of his aftershave. Barf!!
    Our angel is in heaven 12/12/08
    BFP 2/25/09
    HCG 3/6=518 3/8=1230
    1st Ultrasound 3/18 FHR=103
    2nd U/S 3/20 FHR=118!!
    3rd U/S 4/1 FHR=169 :)
    BIG U/S 5/22=IT'S A BOY! FHR-148
    DS Born October 30, 2009
    BFP 5/27/11 Stick baby, stick!
    HCG 5/31=140 P=9 HCG 6/2=292 P=11
    1ST Ultrasound 6/15 FHR=109!!
    U/S 8/18=IT'S A BOY! FHR-141 :)
    DS Born January 20, 2012
    BFP 5/27/13 EDD 2-5-14
    U/S 8/17 FRH-141 It's a boy!!

• This commercial always gets me...every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxbRdxbBROI

• When you are so sick for so long you cry because you miss going out and having a life............

Oh boy do I miss stores, resturants, parks, movies, and the beach.................

I want to feel better. (ok rant over)

• you are going through caffeine withdraw and battling major mood swings at the same time! phew, what a combination :)

LOL at crying at movie trailers...i cried at the World Cup final on Sunday and i just KNEW... i took a test the next morning!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageclvie123:

you are going through caffeine withdraw and battling major mood swings at the same time! phew, what a combination :)

LOL at crying at movie trailers...i cried at the World Cup final on Sunday and i just KNEW... i took a test the next morning!!!

Oh boy I went cold turkey the other day from coffee after I could no longer handle the smell of it.  The  withdrawal symptoms were awful!  Headache, zoned out and IRRITABLE!  Oh boy, mix that with my whacked out hormones and I was a beast on Monday.

• You buy something to satisfy a craving but after eating it once you can't touch it again for several weeks.

Interpretive dances make you cry.  I'm talking about 'Silhouette' on America's Got Talent from this week.  It was a tribute to the US and no real reason to cry.  But....I did anyway... LOL

Lucas Arlo - 2/26/10, Cordelia Jane - 1/20/12 
    #3 is due 8/27/14

imageimage
  • hehe i teared up the other day..hearing about this older couple that had won the lottery.. they ended up donating a good chunk of it away to friends/family and some charities.. and i guess a year or so after winning the wife lost her battle with cancer..

i started getting weepy.. than my son threw his car down onto my foot which hurt like a bastard.. than i wasn't able to stop the tears

• imagehillbillysunshine:
    you make a habit of checking TP even after you pee to make sure there is no pink or red.

SO true!  I drive myself crazy doing this!

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • imagehillbillysunshine:
    you make a habit of checking TP even after you pee to make sure there is no pink or red.

I DO THIS EVERYTIME!!!!

• 2 hours becomes your time for everything: how often you pee, how often you eat, how much sleep you get without interruption from cramping or a bathroom break.

• You can't sing along to cheesy love songs because you've started crying. 

• You cry during a country song while driving home from work with chinese food in the back seat.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • When you yell at your husband like a crazy woman in the grocery store, all because they do not carry the ice cream you wanted.

Also when you cry at the restaurant because they got your order wrong Crying

Psalm 127:3 Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him. (NLT)
  • You can't even get through the morning shower without throwing up . . . 

And the facts that Kohl's and Target only carry three racks of maternity clothes and 2.99 racks are sweatpants and casual clothes. Must have missed the memo that I was supposed to stop working because I'm pregnant . . .

Baby #2 - BFP 6/13/2014 - EDD 2/17/2015 BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageboydstm:

2 hours becomes your time for everything: how often you pee, how often you eat, how much sleep you get without interruption from cramping or a bathroom break.

LOL! so true!  

BabyName Ticker
  • you obsessively check the Bump for new posts...

you wear t-shirts and sweatpants every day (except at work)... (Who am I kidding- I already did this!)

you feel jealous of the awesome two for one happy hour deal you are not getting at the restaurant...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageJolaine83:

You buy something to satisfy a craving but after eating it once you can't touch it again for several weeks.

Interpretive dances make you cry.  I'm talking about 'Silhouette' on America's Got Talent from this week.  It was a tribute to the US and no real reason to cry.  But....I did anyway... LOL

I agree with the craving thing. My DH opened a cabinet today and just stared at me because there were about 10 different boxes of cereals and snacks that I just had to have over the last few weeks but that no longer sound good lol

• imageJolaine83:

You buy something to satisfy a craving but after eating it once you can't touch it again for several weeks.

Ha! THIS for sure!

BFP #1 4/07, 6/07 MMC 9w6d D&C | DX PCOS/annovulatory | BFP #2 (50 mg Clomid) 11/8/10, Natural MC 11/25/10 | Cycle #1 (50 mg Clomid) BFN | Cycle #2 (100 mg Clomid) BFN | Cycle #3 (100 mg Clomid & HCG trigger) BFN | Cycle #4 (100 mg Clomid, HCG trigger, & IUI)= BFN | Cycle #5 (150 mg Clomid, HCG trigger, & IUI) = BFP --> Beta #1 12DPO: 48, Beta #2 14dpo: 171, Progesterone: 105, Beta #3 19dpo: 2,418 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageASK81906:
    imageJolaine83:

I agree with the craving thing. My DH opened a cabinet today and just stared at me because there were about 10 different boxes of cereals and snacks that I just had to have over the last few weeks but that no longer sound good lol

LOL. I don't know how I would have made it through first trimester without cereal!  Which I haven't eaten in years!  And I'm talking all the sugary kinds. Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops, Cinnamon Toast Crunch.  You name it, if it's sweet and cereal its in my pantry right now. :-)

BFP #1 4/07, 6/07 MMC 9w6d D&C | DX PCOS/annovulatory | BFP #2 (50 mg Clomid) 11/8/10, Natural MC 11/25/10 | Cycle #1 (50 mg Clomid) BFN | Cycle #2 (100 mg Clomid) BFN | Cycle #3 (100 mg Clomid & HCG trigger) BFN | Cycle #4 (100 mg Clomid, HCG trigger, & IUI)= BFN | Cycle #5 (150 mg Clomid, HCG trigger, & IUI) = BFP --> Beta #1 12DPO: 48, Beta #2 14dpo: 171, Progesterone: 105, Beta #3 19dpo: 2,418 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • when it is a hot summer day and you are jealous of friends drinking cool refreshing beers and you are stuck with an o douls yuck!

(I am a total beer girl...) 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • You sob uncontrollably during the ending of Despicable Me.

• You are excited to go home and curl up in your bed to sleep.

Your sense of smell is very keen and you smell orders that other people do not seem to notice.

• imageIvana.Stolichnaya:

This commercial always gets me...every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxbRdxbBROI

OMG. You suck for posting this. It gets me too! Wink
    Lachlan
    born March 2012
  • You start crying because you don't know what you want on your pizza.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • EVERY.SINGLE.TIME! :Big Smile
  • imageclvie123:

you are going through caffeine withdraw and battling major mood swings at the same time! phew, what a combination :)

I tried that. Forget it. I figure the hormones are bad enough without dealing with with drawl headaches!

When you leave the story with imitation crab, canned artichoke hearts, Dr. Pepper, and peanut butter.

• imageemmasue18:
    DH goes to kiss you and you run to the bathroom because of his aftershave. Barf!!

Yes  I've got to show this to BF.  He thinks I'm nuts when I kick him out of the same room I'm in b/c he smells too GOOD!  Ick!

• 1. You have this overwhelming craving for an Italian Combo with tons of oil and vinegar for the first time in years, and you can't even have it.

2. You cry hysterically every time an ASPCA commerical comes on (the worst is the one with 'In the arms of an angel' playing in the background...OMG!).

3. The thought of cooking anything sends you running to the bathroom.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"