3rd Trimester

How is anyone awake?

I'm so tired.... and I can't believe my eyes are still open. I just realized how unsocial I am while pregnant and going out with dh and friends. I am not so much fun to be around when pregnant.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How is anyone awake?

• Me too. None of our friends have kids and they always want to go "out." No thanks. We usually just end up staying home too.
  • Yeah.... I almost forgot why we stay in all the time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • yeah coming home in the wee hours from a night out with friends and DH is a distant memory.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Because I slept the last two hours on the couch and made a stop here before the real bed. LOL.

That's the only way it would be happening. 

• I don't want to be awake but I have to take my terb pil at 1am so I might as well stay up.
  • I fell asleep too early and now I am wide awake. It also doesn't help that I have to keep going to the bathroom.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm awake b/c that's just what happens to me for the past week or so, it's my witching hour I guess. 
  • We go out, but it is usually over by 9:30pm. I get tired out easily, but I refuse to sit at home all day and night especially b/c once baby gets here that may be all I do. So I force myself out on occasion. Waking up in the middle of the night has become almost second nature to me. Good prep for once baby arrives.... if she ever gets here.

Get some rest as best you can!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"