November 2011 Moms

way tmi, sex related... please dont judge

so my hubby and i are what you could call kinky i guess and i know sex during pregnancy is ok but is OUR sex ok?

we are VERY rough and while sex doesnt hurt while were doing it... after i feel like i did a million crunches.... any one else have experience?

no bleeding ever or cramping.....

we do every position... even me on my belly but honestly i still sleep on my belly so idk.

ive heard theres enough padding in there to protect baby but i can deffinately feel my hubby "member" hitting my cervix.... hes 11 inches so ...

sorry if i grossed you out but i think of all my other nov mommies as sisters so any help would be appriciated

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: way tmi, sex related... please dont judge

• MUD.

OP has previously written that she is on bedrest for high risk pregnancy (which would not include sex).  That her DH is unmedicated bipolar with substance abuse isues she is thinking of leaving.  And that her back pain is incredibly severe where she can barely walk.

So I think with just a few posts and all that crap -- talking about an 11' member with "sisters" is very clearly MUD.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • i dont know what mud means but ok... never once did i say i was on bed rest. i have been pregnant since september and LOST my first in january. yea my  husband and i have had some issues and have since gone to counseling. as for the disk in my back being messed up i go to physical therapy weekly so just because my back hurts somehow that means i cant have sex?

clearly certain people on this board arent to friendly.... sorry i thought a pregnancy forum was a place to make FRIENDS.  but ya know there are a few ladies on here who arent total snobs who judge people from behind their computer.  as for the pp i have seen her leave SEVRAL rude comments. honey your not high and mighty. get off it.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • if ur not bleeding or cramping... I say go for it but maybe lay off the belly... but id double check with the doctor

• imagelizziechmela:

so my hubby and i are what you could call kinky i guess and i know sex during pregnancy is ok but is OUR sex ok?

we are VERY rough and while sex doesnt hurt while were doing it... after i feel like i did a million crunches.... any one else have experience?

no bleeding ever or cramping.....

we do every position... even me on my belly but honestly i still sleep on my belly so idk.

ive heard theres enough padding in there to protect baby but i can deffinately feel my hubby "member" hitting my cervix.... hes 11 inches so ...

sorry if i grossed you out but i think of all my other nov mommies as sisters so any help would be appriciated

I totally understand why you are calling her out... 

But she's only 19, and I haven't seen any contradictions in her posts.  Also, the name on her (mirror image) ultra sound matches the name she posted on Baby Names (first and last) so I'm going to chalk it up to her age and give her the benefit of the doubt.

OP, talk to your OB - they have heard it all before!

• I worry about anything hurting my Baby... I had a MC early January and if my LO does not move every second I am freaking out. I would be careful, specially if you feel his penis hitting your cervix like that. GL 
    ~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJanimal:

MUD.

OP has previously written that she is on bedrest for high risk pregnancy (which would not include sex).  That her DH is unmedicated bipolar with substance abuse isues she is thinking of leaving.  And that her back pain is incredibly severe where she can barely walk.

So I think with just a few posts and all that crap -- talking about an 11' member with "sisters" is very clearly MUD.

Was this necessary? Honestly, after reading the OP, my gut was saying "bullsh^t" as well but, you're coming across as a little weird and stalkerish right here.  I find the fact that you can either remember the details of each of her posts with such clarity, or had the time and interest to go searching, more than a little creepy.

I agree there is made up stuff and drama on the boards that on occasion my need to be called out, but this?  Even if we're 100% certaibn that this post is crap (and I really don;t think we can be) at WORST all she is doing is trying to bate people into some kinky sex confessions.  Is that really so bad or harming any one?  You can always just ignore it.

To the OP, if this is a legit question, I would ask your doctor.  I don't think you will hurt the baby in any way but, if you are feeling discomfort after, like a strenuous workout, you may be risking injusry to yourself.  Your abdominal muscles change and in some ways weaken during pregnancy.  It may be best to take it easy.

• wow all i can say is SMH to this entire post..so early in the morning...lol. oh well interesting
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageateasha:
    wow all i can say is SMH to this entire post..so early in the morning...lol. oh well interesting

This! Zip it!

December '14 May Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV/Movie Mom - Tara Knowles from Sons of Anarchy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• ::rolls eyes::
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageMommaErica:
    imageJanimal:

MUD.

Was this necessary? Honestly, after reading the OP, my gut was saying "bullsh^t" as well but, you're coming across as a little weird and stalkerish right here.  I find the fact that you can either remember the details of each of her posts with such clarity, or had the time and interest to go searching, more than a little creepy.

I agree there is made up stuff and drama on the boards that on occasion my need to be called out, but this?  Even if we're 100% certaibn that this post is crap (and I really don;t think we can be) at WORST all she is doing is trying to bate people into some kinky sex confessions.  Is that really so bad or harming any one?  You can always just ignore it.

To the OP, if this is a legit question, I would ask your doctor.  I don't think you will hurt the baby in any way but, if you are feeling discomfort after, like a strenuous workout, you may be risking injusry to yourself.  Your abdominal muscles change and in some ways weaken during pregnancy.  It may be best to take it easy.

Seriously? You can click on the OPs profile, and find every post she ever wrote or replied to. If she didn't want people to be able to access that she would make it private.

And honestly, I would prefer to know its MUD than to waste my time telling the OP I think she should tone it down some, find other ways to satisfy each other for the next 4 months. She's just going to disregard it anyway. 

ETA: "other ways to satisfy each other"....does not mean not having sex. It just means doing something other than the ass pounding that appears to be happening.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJillianAshley6:
    ETA: "other ways to satisfy each other"....does not mean not having sex. It just means doing something other than the ass pounding that appears to be happening.

LMFAO! Oh dear, I'm so immature today.

December '14 May Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV/Movie Mom - Tara Knowles from Sons of Anarchy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Wow...11 inches. that is all I can really say...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJillianAshley6:
    imageMommaErica:
    imageJanimal:

MUD.

Seriously? You can click on the OPs profile, and find every post she ever wrote or replied to. If she didn't want people to be able to access that she would make it private.

And honestly, I would prefer to know its MUD than to waste my time telling the OP I think she should tone it down some, find other ways to satisfy each other for the next 4 months. She's just going to disregard it anyway. 

Yes, SERIOUSLY.  I think it's a little weird.  I know you can click on her profile and find her posts, my point is, YOU'RE the one who took the time to do so and then took then time to write a reply detailing all the ways you feel she is being inconsistent.  If you didn't want to waste your time, it would have taken A LOT less of it to type out one reply that said "tone it down" then to delve into her whole history on the  forum and then compose a post calling her out about it.  It would have taken even LESS time to just ignore the whole thing and move on to another thread if you thought this one was bullsh^t.

You not only took the time to scour her other posts, you're still coming back to check up on this thread.  If you REALLY didn't want to waste your time, you'd have just let it go to begin with.  You didn't, you had to dig up the dirt, sling the mud and then continue to check back to see how it all played out.  You are very invested in this.  Both in interest and time.  I find that weird. 

• imageWARM SUMMERS:

imageJillianAshley6:

LMFAO! Oh dear, I'm so immature today.

agreed - LMAO LMAO  

• Girl, i say rock it, this is a strange topic to talk about but were all females and should have each others back through this wild ride, im preg with twin girls also 22 weeks and me and my man do it the same way , no he's not 11' which i dont see how in the world u can handle that being preg i would run the other way!!  but i think if your not spotting or cramping to wear u feel like ur going into labor i think u should be okay, im still sleeping on my stomach too, it feels funny cause my tummy is showing but im small only 130 now and i normally weigh 115 and im 5'2, so im having fun in the bed room with my man u should to aslong as ur not labor pain. :)

• 11 inches sounds painful lol
  • 11 inches? Is that all?!  Please, you are fine girl.  DH is 23 inches limp.  Wink

Go get your freak on.

• Thanks for posting, this was highly entertaining.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Go for it! I think sex has been great lately!  I wouldn't do the belly stuff, but for me it's super uncomfortable...I would just ask the OB/Midwife to be safe. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"