2nd Trimester

Well DS#2 had a name... We now need help renaming... (repost from baby names)

Well our LO's name was to be Hannah Ashley or Alexis for a girl and Henry Alexander for a boy. Our last name starts with an H. But after we found out we were having a boy, I had picture cards printed to send out. DH decided he no longer liked Henry, because there is an explorer with the exact name. We want the first name to start with an H to fit our initials scenario. My intials are TAH and DH's are HWH. DS#1's are TWH.... so we have HAH left.  DH loves hugo... I have a great distaste for it. So, vote on your favorite option or suggest another. 

--Henry Alexander

--Hugo Alexander

-Hayden Alexander

-- or another HA name 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Well DS#2 had a name... We now need help renaming... (repost from baby names)

• I've always loved Henry
  • Harrison, Hudson, Holden, Hayes, Hollis, Hunter?
  • Loading the player...
  • Henry is one of our top boy names.  But I also like Hayden.
  • FWIW, I only know girls named Hayden.  Holland, I like.  And Hollis is ok too.  I don't think there's anything wrong with your DS being named after an explorer... it's not like you're naming him after a male stripper, you know?  lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I love Henry!  DH does not.  I think we might go with Hudson
  • I like Henry the best, but also a few other suggestions:

Harrison

Harper

Hollister

Holland

Finley Belle 12/27/07 Ezra Bennett 10/02/09 Josephine Pearl 12/31/11 H is for Hillman
  • I like Harrison and Hollis
  • Not a big fan of Henry or Hayden. Others I would consider would be Hudson, Harrison, and Holden.
    E 03.10
    H 11.11
    C 08.13

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • From your list I like Hayden the best. Other H names ... Holden, Hunter, Harrison, Hudson
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hugo makes me laugh, sorry NMS on that one.
  • So are you planning for all of your childrens names to fit in your initial scenario?

I'd go with a name I love, rather than settle for something just because I like the initials.

• my brother had a friend named Hayden.  He is the only little boy I've ever known of with the name, so he wouldn't have a ton of them in his class.  But I do love the name Hayden!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I would say Hugo alexander, hayden is another one of those aiden jayden brayden names.. there are millions of them! Hugo is handsome and simple also not commun image
    Blake in BW 6 months Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 1RememberingMiloJuly1st2012
  • Hayden is a cute name.  I've never heard it on a girl (like pp said) and I really think the only time I have heard it was last year on Big Brother, one of the guy's name was Hayden.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • I love Hayden, but I'm biased.  Wink
    Mc 6/2/08 at 6w2d * CP 11/22/08 * CP 1/21/09 - Dx compound heterozygous MTHFR 3/23/09 - BFP 3/24/09
  • I would stick with Henry. Hugo is an awesome name and I'd put that as your #2 choice. Hayden is not a good name.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Hayden is actually in the top ten most popular names from 2010. i wouldn't name my son that, just to avoid having the same name as 2-3 other kids in the class. But, I do tend to favour unusual names.
  • Sorry, I hit post too soon on pp!

As I was saying....I would sck with Henry (I love it!) It's what we're naming our little guy. 

• Henry is one of our top choices (right behind Sawyer, which DH is not on board with, yet).  So I'm biased and say stick with Henry.  Hugo isn't bad, as it is also a good strong name.  Not really a fan of Hayden...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageIvana.Stolichnaya:
    Hugo makes me laugh, sorry NMS on that one.

Hugo makes me think of Lost - Hugo Reyes, the guy who hit the lottery with the list of numbers that was also what needed to be plugged into the computer in the hatch to keep the electromagnetic catastrophe from happening. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love Henry. I don't think the explorer thing matters at all.

I also like Hudson. GL!

• I know a little boy named Hugh.  It's different, but not 'out there'.
  • I honestly had to read this 3 times to understand why the kid just HAS to have those initials. This is one of the most bizarre posts I have ever seen. And DH wants to know what your H has against explorers. I swear....
  • Hayden! I LOOOOOOVE the name Harrison.  So masculine and ages well!

It's funny how life turns out sometimes. BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"