3rd Trimester

xp: Nursery done pip

With one week to go the nursery is finished.  I'd like to put something above the crib, maybe his name once we decide what that is.

0 false 18 pt 18 pt 0 0 false false false /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Mason James 
July 23, 2011

Baby Girl Due June 9, 2015

Re: xp: Nursery done pip

• I like your bold colors for the nautical nursery.  The name above the bed will be perfect.   Very nice nursery! 

I am about to go make my curtains, since I've been procrastinating all day.  Ironing board, here I come! 

my nursery progress

EDD 9/01/11

my nursery progress

• Very cute, love the bold colors!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Very cute, love the use of the bold colours!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • This is beautiful! Nice work!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!! We are doing bold colors too. LOVE IT! Looks gorgeous!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers JAN09-Oct09: TTC Naturally. OCT09: HSG- Normal NOV09: Round 1 Clomid 50mg CD5-9= BFN DEC09: Round 2 Clomid 100mg CD5-9= BFN JAN10: Round 3 Clomid 100mg CD3-7= BFN FEB10: Round 4 Clomid 150mg CD5-9= BFN SA= 120 million, 54% Motility, 7% Morphology. JUN10: Round 5 Clomid, IUI, unsuccessful. JUL10: DONE & FED UP. OCT10: Started Integrative Reiki Energy Therapy. NOV 05, 2010: BFP! SEPT 20, 2012: BFP! More Reiki and Baby Z #2 is on his way! Due May 29, 2013
  • A beautiful room. You guys did a great job!
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Nice job! I really like that!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Looks great! That green is reminiscent of the green we used in our room. I'm jealous of the space you have!!!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love how you painted the walls, sooo cute!
  • I love the room... it looks great!  Whatever you decide to put over the crib, make it nice and high b/c the baby will be able to reach it perhaps as soon as 6 mos.  My LO was standing up in her crib at 6 mos and reaching for the picture frames by 8 mos.  (I told DH we should've hung them higher, lol)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Very cute! Love your wall color choices!

• Absolutely stunning!  It looks phenomenol!  You did a great job!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks everyone!
    Mason James 
    July 23, 2011

Baby Girl Due June 9, 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"