April 2011 Moms

Props to the Single Ladies

Lord knows that I wish DH would do more, but what he does give, gives me my sanity.  When I think about how much work the single moms do...*shudder.*  Just wanted to say that single moms are rock stars, and I'm totally proud of you!

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16

Re: Props to the Single Ladies

• You do what you have to do. My family helps A LOT, so I consider myself extremely lucky.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage.
  • amen!  My H travels for work sometimes so I get a tiny view into what it's like. Moms who do it alone every day are friggin ROCKSTARS! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I couldn't even do this w/o a SAHD/part-time work dad. Jared was in the recording studio a lot yesterday and then played a gig last night (that we all went to), and I changed five diapers in one day, which is the most I think I've done in one day thus far. You guys are AMAZING :-D 
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• totally agree!  I'm just coming off a three day "single mom" experience while DH was out of town.  I know you do what you have to do, but damn, it's hard!

Elizabeth has been so out of sorts I actually called my dad and asked for some help.  She needs so much attention that Drew was basically being ignored!  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • thanks!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMeggieChris:
    You do what you have to do. My family helps A LOT, so I consider myself extremely lucky.

Me, too.  I wouldn't have made it this far without my family.  I'm so thankful they are here to love and support me and Barrett, especially since his father is not.

• imageshaindelr:
    I couldn't even do this w/o a SAHD/part-time work dad. Jared was in the recording studio a lot yesterday and then played a gig last night (that we all went to), and I changed five diapers in one day, which is the most I think I've done in one day thus far. You guys are AMAZING :-D 
    I love Liam's pouty lip in your pic! So stinkin' cute! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"