Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

I'm looking for Toddler apps for the iPhone

Do you have an app your toddler likes?  Would you tell me about it?
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: I'm looking for Toddler apps for the iPhone

• Options

imagefredalina:
    It's not exactly educational but Char loves the talking animals apps.  "Roby the Talking Robot" and "Tom the Talking Cat" and such.  There are free versions.

Do you have the free or the paid version?  So often the free version stinks :-/

ETA: never mind, I see it's a free app with in-app purchasing

• Options
    Baby Einstein and the sesame street story times. I've also downloaded episodes of sesame street and super Wy for when he gets fussy in the car or at dinner :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks!  Anybody else?  Any other great apps?  I found a matching one were the app says to pick the cow (or whatever) and there are 3 choices on screen but it crashes a lot :-(  DD liked it too!  She was getting them right and stuff.  Oh well.

• Options

imagefredalina:
    It's not exactly educational but Char loves the talking animals apps.  "Roby the Talking Robot" and "Tom the Talking Cat" and such.  There are free versions.

Tegan is TERRIFIED of these apps. to the point where she's actually now scared of live cats. We downloaded the talking dog one, thinking she'd be ok since it's a dog... nope, she was terrified of that one as well and wouldn't go near our dogs for about two days after seeing the app. It's crazy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have an app called "My First Words" which is basically a flashcard app with pictures of objects and then their names being said. It's actually kind of cool, because I can take a picture of something and create my own "flashcards" within the app. We also have two of the Peek-a-Boo apps, but Tegan is beginning to outgrow those a little bit, although they'll still hold her attention for a couple minutes. We also have downloaded some read-a-long books for the iPhone and she really seems to enjoy those, although they aren't great when I need her to be quietly occupied.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Search "Fisher Price" and a couple of free toddler apps will come up. DS and my nephew are both obsessed with the animal sounds one.
  • Options

Allie also likes the Animal Sounds app, it's great!

• Options

My son likes Toddler Lock. When you tap on your phone screen... shapes in different colors appear and you can also draw. It plays music when you tap the screen Smile and is not easy for a toddler to get out of.  

• Options

Peekabo barn (and forrest/wild) are fun

she LOVES apps by duck duck moose (although the Ipad apps are way better - teaches math, language, colors, shapes) Fish school (ipad), Park math (ipad), and music (ipad) are amazing

Elmos monster maker is fun but not that educational

My DD loves toddler flashcards and a few "where is the _____ (apple, cow)" type apps. 

• Options
    We have Peek a boo Barn and Baby Piano.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"