September 2011 Moms

Worst day ever...

Having one of "those" days...

Went to go do my glucose test today -have to do the two hour now because I failed the first one, your level is supposed to be 7.8 mine was 7.9-  so i called a few days ago to find out how long I had to fast for and was told 3 hours...so i get up early, eat and then head out for the 30min drive to the hospital to do my test....well apparantly they were working on the road today (5 mins away from my destination i might add) and i was stuck in traffic for over 30 mins at a standstill trying to make it before the lab closed. So i called them to see if it was ok if i was a little late if someone would still be there to take my blood after the two hours were up...only to be told that i had been misinformed and i actually had to fast for 8 hours with no food or fluids (including water!!!!!!!!) So i had to wait for a break in traffic going the other way to turn around and drive the 25 mins home...after pulling into a side road and having a good cry first of course....i suck at life.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Worst day ever...

• aw, that sucks. At least it's Friday. When is your rescheduled appt?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You do not suck!  We all have those days, and I hope your cry made you feel at least a little better.

Best of luck with the 2 hour!

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemollybloom:

aw, that sucks. At least it's Friday. When is your rescheduled appt?

I have to go back in Monday now...which sucks because my doctor told me she wanted it done no later than the end of this week (which is today) hopefully it doesnt affect anything.... arrrg

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • everything is going to be fine. You will pass that test with flying colors.
  • Aww how very frustrating! I'm sorry you had such a bad time, I hate things like that!

Feel better and plan for that rotten construction on Monday!

• =(  sorry your day sucked.  At least it's FRIDAY!!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"