November 2011 Moms

FlameFreeConfessionFriday

Yesterday was interesting!  Let's keep it that way.  

Confess, you randy, dirty birds. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FlameFreeConfessionFriday

• I am boycotting Harry Potter.
  • EngleKEngleK member
    I know I am supposed to be gaining weight, but it is scary to see the scale go up, and I'm right in the range I'm supposed to be.  I need to get over myself! Sad
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel bad about ranting to my co-workers about my boss. He deserved it but its just not professional to rant to co-workers. So now I feel bad about it because I dont want anyone to be able to have something on me to use against me EVER. Oh well such as life...I just get tired of people taking my ideas and trying to make themselves look good by stealing them!

I hate that my husband and brother are going to New York to hang out and I can't! I was invited but no sitter so can't go but of course my husband still wants to go so I said ok. What i really mean is HELL NO if I can' t have fun neither can you..butthole...smh gotta get over myself.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • wow!  I just realized right now what HP7 was when people post about it Embarrassed obviously not fan so I had no clue!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageEngleK:
    I know I am supposed to be gaining weight, but it is scary to see the scale go up, and I'm right in the range I'm supposed to be.  I need to get over myself! Sad

This is me to a certain extent.  I got on my scale this morning and saw I was up a bit more and it sort of worried me.  I honestly don't think I'd be as bad about it but when I was at the OB for my first appt they had my height 5 inches less than what it is so it indicated that my BMI was in the obese range so she only wanted me to gain 15lbs.  Once I got my height corrected my BMI went to just slightly missing the normal range into the overweight range so all the OB's at my practice are ok with the standard 25-30lbs gain, except for that first one I saw who still says she only wants me to gain 15lbs and unfortunately she's the one I see most frequently.  I really try not to worry about it but I think it's definitely time to start exercising a bit more since I've really been slacking in that area recently due to being tired!

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • - I CAN NOT stand Harry Potter. I posted that on my FB page yesterday because I got sick of seeing all the status updates about it and got flamed for it big time.

- I had a medium pina colada slurpee from 711 and a small bag of sour cream and onion chips yesterday for lunch and it was amazing!

- I wanted to play hookie from work today so I can go to the Liberty Science Center with DH and my BIL but I decided to play nice at work today and come in instead.

- It's getting harder to shave my legs and the lady bits so I only shave once a week. Embarrassed

December '14 May Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV/Movie Mom - Tara Knowles from Sons of Anarchy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• This has been the least productive work week of my pregnancy. Lately I've been telling myself that since I've got 8-16 weeks to work on each of my projects that it's ok to put them off a little. I'm setting myself up for some serious headaches later on.
    Mom to E, 11/2011 - Severe egg & dairy allergies, soy intolerance *** Stepmom to G, 2001
  • I'm going to have a subway sandwich for lunch today and I'm not going to heat up the meat!   They are having a last day party for me and the company is buying a party tray! 
    image image Siggy Challange: Before and After 2 Days old Image and video hosting by TinyPic Almost 9 Months Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Every Friday for probably the last 5 years I have looked at the "10 Celebrity Quotes of the Week" on people.com.  (I've had some very boring jobs)

I am being weird about weight gain too. The only time I get on the scale is when I'm close to a dr's appointment so I can compare what their scale says to mine.

I want to go tanning!!

• I took a benedryl to sleep last night, it helped but I am tired today.

I shouldn't spend any money but I want to run out at lunch and do some shopping.  I don't need anything, I just want to buy something.

DD has been anti-daycare this week, it was extra nice not to fight to get her dressed, fed and out the door this morning.  As much as I don't like having extra people in my house, there are a lot of perks to having the ILs there.

I really hope the ILs are awake and DH is not still trying to work and watch DD.  DH picked them up at the airport around midnight and I think they got home at 1am.  I don't begrudge them for sleeping, travelling for 36+ hours is rough.

Because of the above confession, I know I probably shouldn't have woken DD up before I went to work but I wanted to - and I told her I would see her in the morning, I have to keep my word right?Angel

• I felt like assss yesterday. I had a scheduled dr appt and they took my bp and it was really high. So he insisted I go home, lay around and stay off my feet yesterday afternoon. Feel MUCH better today.
    Here's the confession part- Pat Green is in concert tonight- I LOVE him. We have tickets and I want to go. But I feel guilty after feeling so terrible yesterday- like I might be overdoing it by going. I can't decide whether its ok to go or not.

My dr was also happy that I had *finally* put some weight on. I had lost all during the first tri, and the first part of second tri. I gained 2lbs yesterday and he was glad. The reason I gained those 2lbs? Because I ate like sh!t all week, knowing that he was going to give me hell if I hadn't gained anything.

Theres probably a correlation between the eating like sh!t all week, and feeling terrible yesterday. Ugh.

• I am so angry today.  

I'm sitting in my house, feeling like I have things to do, which I do.  I need to finish unpacking, since I just bought a house, I need to file paperwork, I need to just do something, but I have no idea what it is.  I'm just pissd off.  I want someone to say something that will make me want to punch them...so I can punch someone in the face. (I know, classy, right?)

I want to go look at baby stuff, I want to have my pregnant belly, I don't want the milk to dry up, I don't want to return Sofia's crib.   

I wish I never complained about anything while I was pregnant. 

• imagelhakers:

I am so angry today.  

I'm sitting in my house, feeling like I have things to do, which I do.  I need to finish unpacking, since I just bought a house, I need to file paperwork, I need to just do something, but I have no idea what it is.  I'm just pissd off.  I want someone to say something that will make me want to punch them...so I can punch someone in the face. (I know, classy, right?)

I want to go look at baby stuff, I want to have my pregnant belly, I don't want the milk to dry up, I don't want to return Sofia's crib.   

Don't go look at baby things at Wal-Mart!! That store puts me in a mood every. time.  It's like pulling teeth to get an associate to help you or say "thank you" when they are done ringing you up.  I worked in retail all through high school and college and people don't want to hear you complain about your job/day/anything.  I don't think they teach that at Wal-Mart.

Sorry that was a random rant...

• imagelunatunatoo:
    imagelhakers:

I am so angry today.  

Don't go look at baby things at Wal-Mart!! That store puts me in a mood every. time.  It's like pulling teeth to get an associate to help you or say "thank you" when they are done ringing you up.  I worked in retail all through high school and college and people don't want to hear you complain about your job/day/anything.  I don't think they teach that at Wal-Mart.

That was random :) lol 

• imagelhakers:

I am so angry today.  

Sad I am glad that you are still posting on here and I know others are too.  You're one of us!

My confession is that eat fast food usually about once, (maybe twice?) a week.  Don't judge.  I at least try to make it Subway.  DH and I are not good with leftovers ( they end up sitting in the fridge) and I can never figure out what to bring to work for lunch.  Ugh.  It makes me feel awful and I totally judged pregnant women before who were eating at fast food places.  I try to eat extra healthy for breakfast and dinner.

• imagelhakers:

I am so angry today.  

You don't need to do anything just because it needs being done. This is you time. And if that means you need to be busy, ok. But don't try to get stuff done, just because you *should* or because you can. Your only responsibility right now it to yourself.

If you are up to it, schedule dinner tonight with a friend. Or go rent a movie you have been wanting to see for a while and haven't gotten around to seeing. Try to do something that for a a short amount of time will let you focus on something else than whats happened.

I've never lost a child before, so I cannot know how devastating it is. I have however suffered other losses, and know that it helped doing something (even if just watching tv, a movie, visiting with someone) where for 5 minutes I didn't think about it. Cause eventually those 5 minutes turned into 10. Which eventually turned into a half hour. Which turned into hours. Then I slowly started to forget the bad, and remember the good. Thats where I am at now with the loss I suffered in Dec of 09. I've been in this place for about 6 months now, and its a good place to be. I still have my moments, but they are much fewer and farther between. Its slow starting, but you'll get there.

{{hugs}} this sucks. And its completely sh!tty you are going through this. Do what you need to get through it right now.

• imageJillianAshley6:
    imagelhakers:

I am so angry today.  

You don't need to do anything just because it needs being done. This is you time. And if that means you need to be busy, ok. But don't try to get stuff done, just because you *should* or because you can. Your only responsibility right now it to yourself.

If you are up to it, schedule dinner tonight with a friend. Or go rent a movie you have been wanting to see for a while and haven't gotten around to seeing. Try to do something that for a a short amount of time will let you focus on something else than whats happened.

I've never lost a child before, so I cannot know how devastating it is. I have however suffered other losses, and know that it helped doing something (even if just watching tv, a movie, visiting with someone) where for 5 minutes I didn't think about it. Cause eventually those 5 minutes turned into 10. Which eventually turned into a half hour. Which turned into hours. Then I slowly started to forget the bad, and remember the good. Thats where I am at now with the loss I suffered in Dec of 09. I've been in this place for about 6 months now, and its a good place to be. I still have my moments, but they are much fewer and farther between. Its slow starting, but you'll get there.

{{hugs}} this sucks. And its completely sh!tty you are going through this. Do what you need to get through it right now.

All of this. There is no right or wrong way to process all of the $#!+ you've been going through these past few days. If lying in bed and pulling a comforter over your head feels like the best option right now, go for it. If you are finding some comfort from the bump boards, by all means stay and chat it out with us. If you want to go clubbing like it's 1999, I would be the last person in the universe to judge you for it. There is no hurry to go returning everything, and the house doesn't need to be in order right away. Just handle what you feel like you can handle.

((hugs))

Mom to E, 11/2011 - Severe egg & dairy allergies, soy intolerance *** Stepmom to G, 2001
  • imageChristine&Mario:
    imageJillianAshley6:
    imagelhakers:

I am so angry today.  

All of this. There is no right or wrong way to process all of the $#!+ you've been going through these past few days. If lying in bed and pulling a comforter over your head feels like the best option right now, go for it. If you are finding some comfort from the bump boards, by all means stay and chat it out with us. If you want to go clubbing like it's 1999, I would be the last person in the universe to judge you for it. There is no hurry to go returning everything, and the house doesn't need to be in order right away. Just handle what you feel like you can handle.

((hugs))

All of this and you are totally allowed to be angry! I don't blam you for not wanting to anything, and there really is nothing you should be doing right now except whatever feels right for right for you! Try and keep your head up. *more hugs* 

BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imageChristine&Mario:
    imageJillianAshley6:
    imagelhakers:

I am so angry today.  

((hugs))

Agree, agree, agree!  Unpacking and paperwork are for the dogs anyway Wink

I punched a window once when I was really upset (not my brightest move...Embarrassed) but my mom taught us to "Freeze-a-Scream"!  Open up the freezer, get all of your anger, frustrations, whatever into the tip of your throat, and scream a LOUD as you can!  I'm talkin' blood curtling babe!  Then SLAM the freezer before the scream has time to escape and it's frozen in there forever!  It TOTALLY works.  Stick out tongue

• imagelhakers:
    imagelunatunatoo:
    imagelhakers:

I am so angry today.  

::Insert foot in mouth:: Yes that was completely random.  My apologies - I should read entire posts before going off on rants.

I am so sorry for your loss.  Right Hug

• I think Harry Potter's waaaay overrated.  Yes, I've read the books.  Ditto for Twilight.
    "I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I'll go to it laughing."

• I want a push present.  I already know what I want.

I am really impatient to meet my baby but after lhakers loss, I feel guilty for being in a hurry. 

• imagemrsjabas:

I want a push present.  I already know what I want.

I am really impatient to meet my baby but after lhakers loss, I feel guilty for being in a hurry. 

Do not feel guilty!  Just enjoy every single moment you have being pregnant...even the not so pleasant ones.  Just enjoy it.

• imagelunatunatoo:
    imagelhakers:
    imagelunatunatoo:
    imagelhakers:

I am so angry today.  

::Insert foot in mouth:: Yes that was completely random.  My apologies - I should read entire posts before going off on rants.

I am so sorry for your loss.  Right Hug

You are completely fine.  I never go to WalMart for some of those reasons, plus it made me smile.  No worries. 

• I am really, REALLY not looking forward to my IL's moving here. I pretend to be excited in front of MH, but deep down am dreading it! I liked that they were a state away, and could visit them when we felt like it. They are planning on buying a house a couple miles away, I already live 10 minutes from my mom, will I ever get freedom from the parents?! lol
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

• I should've just kept this here knowing that real life is not TV, my not so secret confession:

sometimes when I wake up, and DH is actually here (and snoring and stealing my snoogle pillow which is ADORABLE), I want to wake him up to get a decaf iced coffee and a breakfast sandwich so I can sit and do nothing and be comfortable just a little longer.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Since this is my second and last baby, I really hope to get a boob job one day after breastfeeding. Right now they are glorious, but I know they are only temporary and will return to their size small B soon after. Maybe even a little more shriveled. I am not even a vain person, but I will miss my boobs, haha!
  • My SILs brother is a nurse.  He has been doing a temp job at a hospital near my parent's house.  He has been staying with them while he is doing this temp job.  He hasn't been feeling well and went to the doctor this week.  They think he MIGHT have C-diff.  If you aren't aware, C-diff is REALLY completely contagious.  My SIL is due to have her baby on Wednesday, I am pregnant, and my grandfather is 85 years old and my mom has been spending a lot of time with him lately.

I love the kid, but I will be FURIOUS if he brought C-diff into my parent's house and they now get sick.  If they aren't able to help my brother and SIL when their baby is born on Wednesday (my parents are going to be helping with my 5 year old niece, too), have to stay away from me, and end up inadvertently get my grandfather sick, I will be really upset.

My other FFC:  I love Harry Potter and can't wait to go see it.  My BFF and I are going tomorrow night.

Final FFC:  I go back and forth on whether or not I want to see my registry and what people are getting for us off of it or wait and be surprised.  When we did our wedding registry, I refused to look so that I would be surprised when I opened the stuff.  I wonder about that with the baby registry... So far I haven't been able to stop myself and I know what we're getting.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"